Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soon or later a war will happen.

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
First of all, there is not a single generation who didn't see a war or an after war.

Second, history teachs every time there is a surplus of males a war starts.

ATM, the 55% of the world's population is male, against a 45% female. The number of males is growing up while the number of females is going down, according to the world bank data.

Not married men, plus hate towards men, like the femtards who are pushing the females to stay single, will push people in favour of a war.

Finally, like always happens, the surplus will be sent in war for a massive murdering, and females will be forced to get married.

In the meanwhile the number of unmarried males will drop and society will calm down.

Wanna bet the Z sons will be involved in a war?

Prostitutes cannot cope forever. Expecially when the number of unmarried males continues to grow up.

I wish i was younger so i could get drafted....

Oh well. I guess just a (((race))) war - gullible American blacks vs everyone else - will have to be good enough.

If there’s a war I’m not fighting it. Especially if it’s against based countries like Iran. I doubt an international conflict is gonna happen though, there could be internal civil wars or conflicts in many western countries though because of the rising number of left out males with degenerate shit being pushed down people’s throats and unnatural migrations.

It could be a race war but it will probably be more of just conservative traditionalists of every race vs gay liberalism

The war in Afghanistan is lost and the NATO is taking away troops from East Europe too. By doing so, the EU will be forced to create its own army even earlier, then we will see if they will quit the NATO or not.