Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soon there will be ads for ugly males which will look like this:

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
I think it deservs it own thread.

Just replace pet with "son", i dont know why i am thinking that some elite ethnoreligious group is behind this.

That shit is whack, male pets are happy their owners have their balls removed, wtf. I can see this being pushed onto ppl within' a few decades, they'll start with rapists then keep going.

That shit is whack, male pets are happy their owners have their balls removed, wtf. I can see this being pushed onto ppl within' a few decades, they'll start with rapists then keep going.

They will work their way up until there is no man left except chad. The rest will be "made happier and healthier".They will promote this shit like vaccination.

"I bet if someone told you there’s an easier way to live a longer, happier and healthier life, your response would be “Great, what do I do?” Fortunately, there is something really effective to help your companion animals live a better life: neutering."

This is fucking evil stuff

I can see rapists getting their balls cut off instead of execution in the future.

That shit is whack, male pets are happy their owners have their balls removed, wtf.
There might actually be something to that. Think about it like this, imagine being incel except not being able to fap whatsoever. That shit would be pure torture for me tbh.

But either way, as for OP's point, it wouldn't surprise me at all. People are already happy to engage in the genital mutilation of male infants, vastly reducing their capacity to feel pleasure for life, cutting off the balls of adult men isn't exactly a massive leap.

There might actually be something to that. Think about it like this, imagine being incel except not being able to fap whatsoever. That shit would be pure torture for me tbh.

But either way, as for OP's point, it wouldn't surprise me at all. People are already happy to engage in the genital mutilation of male infants, vastly reducing their capacity to feel pleasure for life, cutting off the balls of adult men isn't exactly a massive leap.
Would you still feel sexuall urges after getting castrated?

Would you still feel sexuall urges after getting castrated?
I know that both castrated and chemically castrated men still desire physical closeness to foids, and their companionship. So you'd still likely feel the exact same type of loneliness. The only thing that might change is the actual sexual desires themselves, so you'd be a lot less bothered by stuff like seeing foids wearing very little clothing. But for me that's far from the main problem.

We're so fucked. Its absolutely over.
But we are no sex offenders so we dont have to fear anything right?

Prepare yourself to be "happy and healthier"

But we are no sex offenders so we dont have to fear anything right?

Prepare yourself to be "happy and healthier"

Ugly_equals_Death

There are ads for ugly men. You see them on this site if your not a member

I know that both castrated and chemically castrated men still desire physical closeness to foids, and their companionship. So you'd still likely feel the exact same type of loneliness. The only thing that might change is the actual sexual desires themselves, so you'd be a lot less bothered by stuff like seeing foids wearing very little clothing. But for me that's far from the main problem.
That's a massive suicidefuel ngl, i can easily handle the sexuall frustration, but the lonleiness is what really get's me.

That's a massive suicidefuel ngl, i can easily handle the sexuall frustration, but the lonleiness is what really get's me.

Just a few of the reasons to neuter your pet:
  • Approximately 80% of all pets hit by cars are unneutered males.
  • Neutered dogs get along better with other dogs.
  • Neutered pets live longer because they have fewer health problems such as testicular or rectal cancer.
  • Neutered pets require fewer veterinary bills.
  • Neutering reduces sexual frustration so your pet will be friendlier and more relaxed. Neutered cats and dogs are less likely to mark their territory.
  • Neutered pets live longer.
  • Neutered pets are better protection animals because they are not consumed with roaming the streets to mate.
  • Neutered pets have fewer behavioral problems such as digging, fighting and escaping.
Where do you read something about loneliness? Its about "getting along better with others" this isnt loneliness this is "happy and healthier"

Just a few of the reasons to neuter your pet:
  • Approximately 80% of all pets hit by cars are unneutered males.
  • Neutered dogs get along better with other dogs.
  • Neutered pets live longer because they have fewer health problems such as testicular or rectal cancer.
  • Neutered pets require fewer veterinary bills.
  • Neutering reduces sexual frustration so your pet will be friendlier and more relaxed. Neutered cats and dogs are less likely to mark their territory.
  • Neutered pets live longer.
  • Neutered pets are better protection animals because they are not consumed with roaming the streets to mate.
  • Neutered pets have fewer behavioral problems such as digging, fighting and escaping.
Where do you read something about loneliness? Its about "getting along better with others" this isnt loneliness this is "happy and healthier"
Basically, 8 reasons why castrating low value males will make them better wageslaves.

I've never neutered my dog because apparently it takes all their personality and enthusiasm away and that would just be heart breaking

Happy overprotective daddies are neutered overprotective daddies

This isn't good. Nope, not good at all.