sorry @knajjid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I, Themisterpepsi apologize for sending the moderator @knajjd multiple digital images of an anime trap and I, Thmisterpepsi will never attempt to provide unsolicited digital illustrations of anime traps to Knajjd or any one of the many respectable staff members and regulars members here on this prestigious website. Even though his gracious had heed me several times before to stop this reckless behavior, I continue to do so anyway and was punished thoroughly for it. It was my foolishness and mine alone that has lead me here in this particular situation. So I dread I must ask Knajjd for another favor and that favor is forgiveness, forgiveness for my heinous actions. I did not comprehend the severity of posting those aforementioned images however I do now. I realized my actions caused great harm to knajjd and so I must apologize. I also apologize for knajjd's lack of good taste but that's neither here nor there.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
-
good to hear it. please don't do it again because i will not give you an extra chance about this particular rule break in the future. i took your permanent ban down to a temporary one.

Status
Not open for further replies.