Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sorry

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Sorry brothercels I hate and wanna destroy every human on earth including every kind of cels. I hate humans including myself. Humans are the shittiest animals that have ever lived on earth.

Why stop at humans?

Cuz they're hypocrite and cruel (animals are curel but they do it for survival humans enjoy being curel)
Tbh humans mostly just behave like animals do. A more complex display of the same behavior is still fundamentally the same. You can observe the same cruelty in nature, animals torturing and killing prey without even eating it, animalcels getting maimed after losing the battle over a female, animals in which siblings have evolved to eat each other, and the list goes on.

But ultimately, survival is always survival at the expense of someone else.

Tbh humans mostly just behave like animals do. A more complex display of the same behavior is still fundamentally the same. You can observe the same cruelty in nature, animals torturing and killing prey without even eating it, animalcels getting maimed after losing the battle over a female, animals in which siblings have evolved to eat each other, and the list goes on.

But ultimately, survival is always survival at the expense of someone else.
Very true. Curelty is synonymous to life.

I wanna see mountains of skulls and rivers of blood

I wanna see mountains of skulls and rivers of blood
We'll drink some beer and watch the rivers of blood flowing between the mountains of skulls and then after finishing our beers we'll have to kill ourselves too. Do you agree?

We'll drink some beer and watch the rivers of blood flowing between the mountains of skulls and then after finishing our beers we'll have to kill ourselves too. Do you agree?
So in this instance we are the last 2 humans remaining?

I just want to fuck

I dont wanna die tbh