Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

souncloud rappers are short af

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
xxxtentacion 5'6
lil pump 5'6 i think
trippie redd 5'7

fucking manlets trying to act gangster

Manlets read on some weird website that they need to have social status to get girls to like them, and then suddenly believe that being some free-style rapper on Soundcloud is going to make women moist.

lil pump is the teenager millionaire isnt he?

Jeez, I'm behind on the times. I thought the phrase "soundcloud rappers" was a joke. I didn't think people actually made it on there.

historically this has always been true of rappers in general. it's always been a manlet dominated field. the 6'6" slim thugs, 6'5" 2 chainz/tity boi, 6'3" snoop dogs, 6'2" lil flip, 6'1" dr dres, and >6'3" No Limit boys (Master P and his brothers) were the outliers

when you grow up in the 'hood you believe there are two non-illegal routes to success:
1) rapper
2) athletics

-the bigger guys spend most of their time trying to become athletes (even Master P and his bros tried this route)
-the shorter guys transition into trying their luck at rapping much sooner

Kointo said:
Jeez, I'm behind on the times. I thought the phrase "soundcloud rappers" was a joke. I didn't think people actually made it on there.

Soundcloud is awesome, because you don't have to look at Stacys while listening to music.

kussan said:
Soundcloud is awesome, because you don't have to look at Stacys while listening to music.

Yeah I use soundcloud mostly for anime and game soundtracks. It's like the YouTube of music, anyone can post their tracks. I just wasnt following the mainstream rappers on there.

subsaharan said:
historically this has always been true of rappers in general. it's always been a manlet dominated field. the 6'6" slim thugs, 6'5" 2 chainz/tity boi, 6'3" snoop dogs, 6'2" lil flip, 6'1" dr dres, and >6'3" No Limit boys (Master P and his brothers) were the outliers

when you grow up in the 'hood you believe there are two non-illegal routes to success:
1) rapper
2) athletics

-the bigger guys spend most of their time trying to become athletes (even Master P and his bros tried this route)
-the shorter guys transition into trying their luck at rapping much sooner
Good post

It's overcompensation

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlosjSe5B8c[/video]

I really like this Soundcloud rapper.