Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South Europe is one of the worst places to be incel.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
South Europeans have accepted the white identity despite being ethnic tier greasy wogs. If you are not tall blue eyed and blond haired you're just a mystery meat shitskin to women. Meds are expected to be something they aren't. Our economies are shit, we have the lowest birth rates in europe as women only desire aryans and a rapidly aging population. Meds are rootless mongrels that just can't fit in with the rest of Europe.

South Europeans have accepted the white identity despite being ethnic tier greasy wogs. If you are not tall blue eyed and blond haired you're just a mystery meat shitskin to women. Meds are expected to be something they aren't. Our economies are shit, we have the lowest birth rates in europe as women only desire aryans and a rapidly aging population. Meds are rootless mongrels that just can't fit in with the rest of Europe.

Cope. Foids in America and northern Europe love exotic southern Europeans.

You all are the right type of ethnic they like. Just a bit darker, not full ethnic like Arabs, curries.

I blame their fascist and federalist tribalist past tbh. They should have either nordic model or full anarchocommunist maxed imo.

everyone here will say the same about their own country

They really don't. Not young ones anyway.

They do. Italians, Spanish , even Greeks slay like crazy.

It's why curries sometimes do good if they pass for Italians or Spanish

They don't

If you are not tall blue eyed and blond haired you're just a mystery meat shitskin to women.
Perfectly worded and literally the fucking truth. I'm Sicilian and live in America, foids saw me as racially inferior trash even when I frauded pics hard as fuck. I'd get shit like "what race are you?" and "sorry, I only date white and black guys"... The exact same thing would happen if I lived in Sicily. If you're Sicilian in America, the only foids who will give you a chance are black foids... and you have to be a looksmaxxed chaddianolite at the very least... and good luck finding a black foid who isn't a single mother.

They really don't. Not young ones anyway.

They don't
I live in a heavily Germanic part of America. The only Italians I've ever seen do good here were tall chaddianos, which are rare as fuck because meds are usually hairy manlet monsters.

Gigacope, every race has its chads and its incels, meds generally aren't seen as good as northern europeans

JFL a few years ago I aspired to migrate to North or North-West Europe. Meanwhile I would be a 5'6 ethnic-looking subhuman living alongside 6 foot tall nordic Chads, this little detail didn't even cross my bluepilled brain.

Good thing I’m nowhere near there then

Yea its over for ethnics