Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over South India is full of subhumans

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
I don’t know where to begin tbh but gosh there are so many subhumans around where I live and I am supposed to be in one of the richest neighbourhoods in my city.Just one look out of my bedroom’s window is enough to see why Curries struggle so much

Not gonna dox my city but most of the Curries are Gigatruecels.Most of them are recessed subhuman with 0 jawline and bug eyes.I am 3.5psl and even I don’t get mogged very often.It’s brutally over for 90% of Curries .I go to a cram school and all the foids in my class are panfaced and acne acne ridden beasts.The guys are short,ugly,fat,unkempt,nerds with 0 hygiene some of them are balding even.I am probably the only guy who bothers to take a shower and be groomed I believe.

I am not surprised by all the prejudices that westerners hold against us.The Indian stereotypes are 100% true tbh but because of these Homo erectus even Curries like me who are trying to change have to suffer.I hope all these apes get nuked

yup it's truly over for our race. all the currycels here agree.

yup it's truly over for our race. all the currycels here agree.
The more Indian you look the more doomed you are.I believe in the abc rule

Abc-Anything But curry

The only guys who aren’t truecel are the Pashtuns who are white passing or the Sri Lankans who are black passing.It’s over for everyone in between

@curryZoomercoomer is 6.5psl though

No shit sherlock

I don’t know where to begin tbh but gosh there are so many subhumans around where I live and I am supposed to be in one of the richest neighbourhoods in my city.Just one look out of my bedroom’s window is enough to see why Curries struggle so much

Not gonna dox my city but most of the Curries are Gigatruecels.Most of them are recessed subhuman with 0 jawline and bug eyes.I am 3.5psl and even I don’t get mogged very often.It’s brutally over for 90% of Curries .I go to a cram school and all the foids in my class are panfaced and acne acne ridden beasts.The guys are short,ugly,fat,unkempt,nerds with 0 hygiene some of them are balding even.I am probably the only guy who bothers to take a shower and be groomed I believe.

I am not surprised by all the prejudices that westerners hold against us.The Indian stereotypes are 100% true tbh but because of these Homo erectus even Curries like me who are trying to change have to suffer.I hope all these apes get nuked
I would like to see some pics. How subhuman they look?

Specially the foids, are they so unfuckeable?

Share pics of typical looks

I would like to see some pics. How subhuman they look?

Specially the foids, are they so unfuckeable?

Share pics of typical looks
Average north curry is a 2psl
ADD6EA9D 483F 473D 984B B45C7013370D

The average north curry girl without fakeup
8304917B 252A 4121 B5F7 4691967A3D02
E89C9712 527C 4646 9A2A C44CD3F90E0E

Last edited:
wiw post
india is full of subhumans regardless of region

how ugly nasty are the hookers in you area?

how ugly nasty are the hookers in you area?
Never been to the red light districts in my city so I couldn’t tell u but I am guessing they look pretty nasty aswell

Im 6’2:feelsUnreal:

I get height mogged by 5 year olds

He still has a chance with lifts + frauding
3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv

Let me get this straight: A part of India is full of subhumans?

IT'S OVERRRRRR!
IT'S OVERRRRRR!
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: