Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Korea = The west in a few years

• Thread starter Ugly_equals_Death
  • Start date
Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Title.
Men commiting suicide at recordrate.
No children no families.
Escaptionisn everywhere.
Alcoholism.
Women in every high paying job.
People waste their life getting ((aducated)) to death literally.
Smallest dicksize on average due to feminization hormons in food and genetic decline over generations of soybreeding.

Basicly a modern dystopie.
North korea best korea.
While people form close communities due to hardships in the north, people waste their lifes and get bullied to death in the south.

South Korea is the example for a world where the ((united states)) won. This is the peak of dystopia theres nothing worse.

Last edited:
South Korea is already the West, same goes with Japan.

Nuke before not too late

Degeneracy is spreading like wildfire.

s korea is a colony of usa, the most cucked country on earth

at least they do not allow the whole scum to invade their country. like here in western europe. especially germany.

Muslimcels were right: the (((USA))) is the great satan.

Makes me rage. So im gonna try to careermaxx with those whore, fucking whores are going to get better positions then me.

North korea best korea.
While people form close communities due to hardships in the north, people waste their lifes and get bullied to death in the south.
Fuck, maybe my life wouldn't be as bad if the german democratic republic would still be around. Even my beta male dad managed to ascend and become a real men back then.

They may have been poor but at least noone got excluded. There even was a heavy drinker in my town who didnt wanted to work, but since everyone had a (mandatory) right to work, they drove him from his home to the factory every single day, so he can drink and vomit there.

Fuck, maybe my life wouldn't be as bad if the german democratic republic would still be around. Even my beta male dad managed to ascend and become a real men back then.

They may have been poor but at least noone got excluded. There even was a heavy drinker in my town who didnt wanted to work, but since everyone had a (mandatory) right to work, they drove him from his home to the factory every single day, so he can drink and vomit there.
The ((elites)) allways try to fraud the state of the west but if all people are that happy here why has no one kids? Why are you not happy? Why do the people in those "shitholes" allways smile and have a lot of kids while they are young.

I can tell you why because young average men cum inside their young virgin married conservative looksmatch and breed her, bond with her manage hardships together and get old together loving each other, while you rott. While your country fights this feeling this ideal this kindi of lifestile. You go to work for money which mostly gets into rent in every communist country people live rent free, look at places like new york. Does this look better that a third world "shithole"? Maybe for some stock broaker chad but not for the average men.

Live isnt about money live is about family, a man without a family is N O T H I N G.

That's what happens when you start getting (((Westernised)))

The ((elites)) allways try to fraud the state of the west but if all people are that happy here why has no one kids? Why are you not happy? Why do the people in those "shitholes" allways smile and have a lot of kids while they are young.

I can tell you why because young average men cum inside their young virgin married conservative looksmatch and breed her, bond with her manage hardships together and get old together loving each other, while you rott. While your country fights this feeling this ideal this kindi of lifestile. You go to work for money which mostly gets into rent in every communist country people live rent free, look at places like new york. Does this look better that a third world "shithole"? Maybe for some stock broaker chad but not for the average men.

Live isnt about money live is about family, a man without a family is N O T H I N G.
Then all western men are fucked because divorce takes away their family and leaves them broke / homeless.

I will some day go there.Hopefully i can feel human.
That's what happens when you start getting (((Westernised)))
Degeneterised.

South Koreans are the new niggers. They can dance and make good music.

South Koreans are the new niggers. They can dance and make good music.
Better than N'ers at least they have their western like modern country, society and high culture also their music is not that degenerate bro

we will have boybands like bts but all of them will be morbidly obese

Better than N'ers at least they have their western like modern country, society and high culture also their music is not that degenerate bro
Yeah. Yet everyone hates ricecels and worships niggers :feelsbadman: I don't get it. Ricecels are loyal, hard workers. Sandnigger refugees ruin the west atm.

South Korea is worse than the West, it's government is full on feminist and the government officials that are female brag about raping 15 year old australian boys.

I prefer North Korea over SK tbh, they are the best copers in the world, everyone got brainwashed to praise the leaders.
They don't think about any problems or something, only about their country/leader.

I prefer North Korea over SK tbh, they are the best copers in the world, everyone got brainwashed to praise the leaders.
They don't think about any problems or something, only about their country/leader.
All is about country pride and family. This is how it should be.

South Korea is capitalism on steroids, the west is heading towards that direction.

Fascism will come back in Europe
Mark my words

I hope Kim Kong Un turns that dump of a country into a radioactive dump of a country. Fuck kpop, fuck feminism, fuck having a tfr of below 1 and fuck South Korea. Planetary Juche soon hopefully

Lmfao that shithole is going to turn into hapa wasteland in a few years time. You love to see it

South Korea is America's little pet.

i wish i could believe that. but europe just keeps getting more and more cucked by the day.
seems far too unlikely.
Italy is becoming more and more angry and blackpilled

North Korea is the only Korea I like

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is the real Korea. The rest got cucked by the West and converted to feminism.

More like the west will be like S Korea and japan in a few more years

I was with you until you said north korea is best korea. Lol go live there then.

I was with you until you said north korea is best korea. Lol go live there then.
North Korea is absolutely fucking fascinating and weird. There's a documentary about a US soldier who kinda sounded like an incel who hated his fellow soldiers so much he eventually snapped and defected to North Korea during the Korean War in the 1960's.

It's on Youtube:

He lived out the rest of his life in North Korea and was used as a sort of propaganda actor. Really super weird life.