Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious South Korean students forced to date by their government (A solution to inceldom?)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
South Korea has one of the lowest birth rates in the world. Most men are incels there, and with the huge globalization and apps like tik tok, girls only settle for Western Chad now.

The government realised something is happening, so they made dating mandatory so that they can boost the birth rate, and preserve their race.

I think this is a good thing, not because they're forced to date (girls will cheat anyway, similar to arranged marriages), but because the government realised inceldom is real. I wonder what will happen in the future, and how other countries will react to inceldom.

nothing has changed it was just some speculation that was going about.

already been like 5 threads about this

Nah, nothing will solve inceldom. Women will still hate us, chads will still hate us, normies will still hate us. The only thing this will achieve is giving normies reasons to hate asian men more

How will the government force women to have sex with incels?

unless the men get to forced marry and rape 14 year old girls nothing will happen

i guess the logic is that if the male and female are forced to spend time with each other something will happen

given how much asian woman self hate i doubt this will happen however

Not a solution. There is no solution to inceldom

Government mandated girlfriends isbthe future

Fuck I wish I was living in South Korea instead of Cuknada

Just assigning man and woman to each other does not work out. women will cheat and avoid sex with their assigned partner wherever possible.

Here is a long-term solution:

• tell men the truth about women from the start so they dont hit the asphalt hard.
  • separate men and women in school. This avoids the trauma men face during puberty.
  • tightly restrict telecommunication technology (at the very least social media) and ban it for the most part from commercial use.
  • victimise men in media. everytime you see a piece of media try to get feelings out of the viewers, they use women as victims and men as perpetrators. this conditions people to only care when something happens to women. To view men as actors and women in a victim role irl. Just apply the same woke principle that is used to exchange black men for white men and men for women to replace the female victim roles in media with a man instead and vice versa.
Then women can feel powerful and get their clit erect for once. And men might be viewed and treated like humans.
All these things are doable and they don't interfere with foids seckschual freydom.

There is really only 2 ways to create sexual equality without going down the route of removing liberties.
Lower the sexual value of women. Or increase the sexual value of men. The sexual value of men is a consequence of female psychology. The solution to the problem is therefore to engineer the female mind away from hypergamy. the brainwashing power of media is strong, so if the goal was to remove hypergamy then i believe it could certainly do so.

The technical solutions like communist redistribution of sex &partners or the binding monogamous contracts like marriages don't tackle the real problem that persists in women's brain. Men want to be loved too. You can force foids to be with men but what is the result? They will poison or stab their husband. They will cheat. And they will certainly still lust after chad. foid nature will act against that but look at all the other unnatural bs that soyciety brainwashes people with to go against their nature. certainly brainwashing women into treating men better should be possible too.

Last edited:
Those courses would just be filled with guys in Europe/US

And they will certainly still lust after chad. foid nature will act against that but look at all the other unnatural bs that soyciety brainwashes people with to go against their nature. certainly brainwashing women into treating men better should be possible too.

Interesting.

There was another thread where it was raised whether it is possible to brainswash people into something that definitely contradicts their instinctive nature. If it isn't, then foids cannot be brainwashed to develop a nature/personality/behavioral pattern which results in traiting non-Chad males better. But you seem to suggest that society has already managed to do such brainwashing. What was it?

But you seem to suggest that society has already managed to do such brainwashing. What was it?
everything.

just think about how you used to view foids just because society brainwashed you into thinking how innocent and empathetic they supposedly are.

instead of your lifetime being spent to sustain your life, you spend your time with unsatisfactory shit. think of how many people just live in a way that completely contradicts their nature and their survival instincts. work, relax, sleep, repeat. 6 days a week, 40 hours a day. every once in a while they take a break during holidays and that is their life. all because of a thought that 'this is just how it is' and a misplaced feeling of duty towards 'giving back to society' something fictional that you never received. Most ideas humans invented do not exist within their nature and act contrary to it.

Violence, same thing. Everyone thinks violence is so wrong. but then when violence is exerted by their masters ka country it's celebrated and they act like it's them who exert the violence to gain some pitiful sense of power.

Sex another good example. People think rape is wrong even though it does not exist. Rape is literally nothing more or less than normal sex as intended by nature. Whereas consensual sex as it is practiced today is unnatural. And yet most hoomans are horrified and get angry by the thought. How much more brainwashed can one get?

Just think for a moment how you eat your food on a daily basis. You use fucking forks and spoons. Nobody ate food with that shit before the last few hundred years because it's fucking ridiculous. But at least this kind of shit can be argued for since it is tangible and not just a stupid idea.

Oh I'm a scientist, i work my ass off doing time-consuming research and I do it all 'for humanity'. And at the end of their lifetime they're like shieeeeeet had I only spent more time on stuff that i wanted to do instead of doing extra hours working on their career.

Most brainwashing takes place in the form of reframing. Take school for example. It's nothing else but a indoctrination facility. And yet we call the acquired knowldege from it 'education' and have a positive view of it.

when i'd ask a soy what they think of gates they'll unironically tell me what a charitable and life saving person he is even though he does the exact opposite.

Last edited:
everything.

just think about how you used to view foids just because society brainwashed you into thinking how innocent and empathetic they supposedly are.

instead of your lifetime being spent to sustain your life, you spend your time with unsatisfactory shit. think of how many people just live in a way that completely contradicts their nature and their survival instincts. work, relax, sleep, repeat. 6 days a week, 40 hours a day. every once in a while they take a break during holidays and that is their life. all because of a thought that 'this is just how it is' and a misplaced feeling of duty towards 'giving back to society' something fictional that you never received. Most ideas humans invented do not exist within their nature and act contrary to it.

Violence, same thing. Everyone thinks violence is so wrong. but then when violence is exerted by their masters ka country it's celebrated and they act like it's them who exert the violence to gain some pitiful sense of power.

Sex another good example. People think rape is wrong even though it does not exist. Rape is literally nothing more or less than normal sex as intended by nature. Whereas consensual sex as it is practiced today is unnatural. And yet most hoomans are horrified and get angry by the thought. How much more brainwashed can one get?

Just think for a moment how you eat your food on a daily basis. You use fucking forks and spoons. Nobody ate food with that shit before the last few hundred years because it's fucking ridiculous. But at least this kind of shit can be argued for since it is tangible and not just a stupid idea.

Oh I'm a scientist, i work my ass off doing time-consuming research and I do it all 'for humanity'. And at the end of their lifetime they're like shieeeeeet had I only spent more time on stuff that i wanted to do instead of doing extra hours working on their career.

Most brainwashing takes place in the form of reframing. Take school for example. It's nothing else but a indoctrination facility. And yet we call the acquired knowldege from it 'education' and have a positive view of it.

when i'd ask a soy what they think of gates they'll unironically tell me what a charitable and life saving person he is even though he does the exact opposite.
High IQ reply, I agree with most of it.
Although it seems like you trace a lot of problems back to civilization, or at least the start of modern societies, like the criminalization of rape and modern education.

threaten them getting shot by a firing squad if they refuse to let any subhuman male kreme pea them

everything.

high IQ, everything goes counter to nature in this age but normalscum have fully accepted and internalized this :feelsYall: I see that you're tedpilled my friend :feelscomfy:

high IQ, everything goes counter to nature in this age but normalscum have fully accepted and internalized this :feelsYall: I see that you're tedpilled my friend :feelscomfy:
ted was too soft tbh. he wanted to save humanity but didn't realise that humanity doesn't give a shit about him and wants him to rot in a supermax prison.
ted's life in supermax prison mogs me tho

ted was too soft tbh. he wanted to save humanity but didn't realise that humanity doesn't give a shit about him and wants him to rot in a supermax prison.
ted's life in supermax prison mogs me tho
well one thing is for sure, he wouldn't have gone er with a freshly creampied loli by his side :feelscomfy: