Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Southern America is not only racist, it is xenophobic and hates slavs

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I saw too much in fucking southern America. Everyone asks me where I'm from, what my accent is, and it kinda sucks because I know that Southerners hate slavs with such a passion that I never saw anywhere else. Why, Americans? What did we do to you to hate us so much? You basically hate every European with an accent, it sucks to live in hate.

just be an individual and don't put yourself with those morons

Maybe cos you bombed them with your Tupolev Tu-160, or at least they thought someone who speaks Russian would bomb them back in the day. Well everyone hates everyone else on the other day I was reading some comments on a youtube channel where a couple of Afghans, Serbians and Russians were fighting to guess who're the real Aryans amongst them

Last edited:
Well everyone hates everyone else on the other day I was reading some comments on a youtube channel where a couple of Afghans, Serbians and Russians were fighting to guess who're the real Aryans amongst them
If you are male that is definitely true tbh males are always fighting with each other.
It's only because of polite social norms and conventions that in person multiracial groups of males don't get in more arguments.

Because you’re gay

If you are male that is definitely true tbh males are always fighting with each other.
It's only because of polite social norms and conventions that in person multiracial groups of males don't get in more arguments.
Yea males need to fight for everything, especially with a different male to be relevant on any field of life probably for this reason professions where women begin to reach the same numbers as that of males, that profession loses its value and people are no longer interested in it.

Lol you sound retarded rn

Yea males need to fight for everything, especially with a different male to be relevant on any field of life probably for this reason professions where women begin to reach the same numbers as that of males, that profession loses its value and people are no longer interested in it.
Society makes it this way that males can never take it easy and arrogantly tells males to accept it.
And in any profession where women reach the same numbers as that of males very quickly many existing males get booted out or marginalized because women have an innate group preference and in the end of their collective interest in mind.
Unlike normie males who see every other guy as competition and that he is potentially better than.

I doubt they’d hate Bjørn from Oslo or Heinrich from Vienna. It’s a Slav thing. Brutal slavcel moment.

Society makes it this way that males can never take it easy and arrogantly tells males to accept it.
And in any profession where women reach the same numbers as that of males very quickly many existing males get booted out or marginalized because women have an innate group preference and in the end of their collective interest in mind.
Unlike normie males who see every other guy as competition and that he is potentially better than.
Yea, Normies don't miss a single opportunity to decrease the status of a male they thing they can. This behaviour only gets excarbated in the presence of foids.

its not only people in the south its all of them, I have the exact same problem, I always play games where you need to communicate and Americans
they never listen to me and think that I am retarded because of my accent (my voice is fine, people think I am older then I actually am)
and I am also very good at this game and they are usually bad, to make them listen I need to be the best, which made me always picking the biggest
role so I can show them

they just hate foreigners and people who don't sound like them

Last edited:
Yea, Normies don't miss a single opportunity to decrease the status of a male they thing they can. This behaviour only gets excarbated in the presence of foids.
Seriously how can anyone view this behavior as socially functional and pretend that unattractive males that find that the world is messed up and want to LDAR in response to be the dysfunctional ones?
They just want people like us around to mog perpetually while making us think we are the crazy ones.
They don't want us to have one moments of peace but always be tense so foids can feel better about how easy their lives are in comparison to men's lives.
If there were ever a serious effort to get rid of conditions that cause incels to be born so many normies would object because it would take the fun of mogging us out of their lives.

Seriously how can anyone view this behavior as socially functional and pretend that unattractive males that find that the world is messed up and want to LDAR in response to be the dysfunctional ones?
They just want people like us around to mog perpetually while making us think we are the crazy ones.
They don't want us to have one moments of peace but always be tense so foids can feel better about how easy their lives are in comparison to men's lives.
If there were ever a serious effort to get rid of conditions that cause incels to be born so many normies would object because it would take the fun of mogging us out of their lives.
The little sex and relationships normies have is just a wild competition with especially other normies like most women cheat with other normies not even with Chad's, cos Chad's get fresh coochie they're not in for normies' foid, so in that case normies are in a perpetual state of war with other normies tho they like to mogg incels, Incels don't practically do any harm to them. You can literally see it everywhere normies are in a perpetual state of fear and conflict just to stay relevant and to prevent their whore wives from cheating on them or dumping them or worse raising someone else's child.

The little sex and relationships normies have is just a wild competition with especially other normies like most women cheat with other normies not even with Chad's, cos Chad's get fresh coochie they're not in for normies' foid, so in that case normies are in a perpetual state of war with other normies tho they like to mogg incels, Incels don't practically do any harm to them. You can literally see it everywhere normies are in a perpetual state of fear and conflict just to stay relevant and to prevent their whore wives from cheating on them or dumping them or worse raising someone else's child.
It's such a messed up world out there man.
The only reason normies somehow manage is the idea that they still lifemog people like us that exist.

Ideally if it didn't bring normies and other assorted psychopaths so much enjoyment I'd have no problem with incels wanting to rope to escape the pain of life if they felt that was their only option.
Normies thrive on there being males lower than them on their arrogantly derived forced "pecking order" social hierarchy.
I'd like to see a world where normies were the lowest on this "pecking order" they insist on forcing unattractive males non-NT socially awkward males into.

Rednecks are just ignorant, low-iq ppl

I doubt anybody except the blacks hate you for being Slav. Blacks hate everyone who isn’t black. Also, It’s super common to ask someone where they’re from. It means nothing.

Anglos like making fun of other Europeans. Nothing new.

Just tell them you work for the GRU or FSB and you are going to ban abortion. Southern tradcucks will worship at your feet.

I saw too much in fucking southern America. Everyone asks me where I'm from, what my accent is, and it kinda sucks because I know that Southerners hate slavs with such a passion that I never saw anywhere else. Why, Americans? What did we do to you to hate us so much? You basically hate every European with an accent, it sucks to live in hate.

You get treated that way because you're not a slav chad. It doesn't matter what you're accent is in the southern states of america. If you looked like Dolph Lundren, they would still ask you where you're from and accent etc but in a curious, nice way. Afterwards, they would ask you if you want to hang out to go get a beer or something.

Sub 8 slavs are hated everywhere. Their own women hate them, their are plenty of threads and videos on here to prove it. Slavs and Asians men have it the hardest anywhere in the world.

you can always fuck off back to your slav shithole, no one is forcing you to stay

They don't like russians. I doubt they know or care about other slavic peoples.

I doubt anybody except the blacks hate you for being Slav. Blacks hate everyone who isn’t black. Also, It’s super common to ask someone where they’re from. It means nothing.
Black people aren't racist to everyone tbh.

Black people aren't racist to everyone tbh.
They’re racist to anyone they accuse of racism, usually groups they’re jelly of and so they perceive every injustice as system racism. “If it rains on a black guys birthday, it’s racism” - Jared Taylor

Cope, South American women would throw themselves at Chadnofsky.