Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Soviet Anthem but it's sung by a loli

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
not a single second

:feelsUSSR: :feelsautistic:

To bad I can't find the katyusha version anymore. Was top notch.

Maybe the world isn't as bad as we thought...

"Stalin didn't give me any lolis, but rather a brutal death in the snow, riddled with German bullets."

Testimony from an unkown Soviet soldier, 1941.

Leonardo DiCaprio Clap

Imagine being happy about some 3D foid doing autistic stuff to get attention from thirsty weebs.
I hate voice actresses in anime/songs/anime-related video because they know what we want (2D waifus with angelic voices) and they play on our feelings to harvest attention/money and feed their egos.
I talked with a few russian/ukrainian girls dubbing songs or making other types of videos related to anime,and oh boy,their ego was high as fuck,even though they were 4/10 or shit and didn't even have a lot of subscribers on their channels.

soon there will be no shortage of Soviet and purged lolis in the enlightened New World to come with the aristocracy, so in the end whatever

Imagine being happy about some 3D foid doing autistic stuff to get attention from thirsty weebs.
I hate voice actresses in anime/songs/anime-related video because they know what we want (2D waifus with angelic voices) and they play on our feelings to harvest attention/money and feed their egos.
I talked with a few russian/ukrainian girls dubbing songs or making other types of videos related to anime,and oh boy,their ego was high as fuck,even though they were 4/10 or shit and didn't even have a lot of subscribers on their channels.
Is good for triggering anti-lolicon and pro-western degenerates, especially here in good for nothing lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

over for lolicels

soon there will be no shortage of Soviet and purged lolis in the enlightened New World to come with the aristocracy, so in the end whatever
I am enlightened, bec. of this post.

Haven't watched it but I'm guessing it's actully sung by a roastie pretending to be a loli, so liking this would technically make you an orbiter and which in turn makes you a cuck

Stalin would be proud.

Then he would execute her in a show trial, but that's another topic.

Why yes, I do listen to foids pretending to be lolis online, how did you know?

Is good for triggering anti-lolicon and pro-western degenerates, especially here in good for nothing lithuania (separatist part of Russia)

You don't need anything specific to trigger normies in case of anime.Just show something that looks/sounds like anime,and boom they start screaming about faggot weebs.
Normies love to find enemies to justify how fucked up their society is,especially if its a week male.Like a year or two ago in Russia there was a hysteria on TV because of common incidents of drunk brainless retards attacking medics on emergency calls/in hospitals.Someone wise man said that people attacking weaker and more sophisticated citizens (he talked about medics,but you can add incels here too) is a symptom of everything going to shitter and people just looking for easy target for being a punching bag.

You don't need anything specific to trigger normies in case of anime.Just show something that looks/sounds like anime,and boom they start screaming about faggot weebs.
Normies love to find enemies to justify how fucked up their society is,especially if its a week male.Like a year or two ago in Russia there was a hysteria on TV because of common incidents of drunk brainless retards attacking medics on emergency calls/in hospitals.Someone wise man said that people attacking weaker and more sophisticated citizens (he talked about medics,but you can add incels here too) is a symptom of everything going to shitter and people just looking for easy target for being a punching bag.
Lithuanian pro-westeners are triggered by societ symbols, and so soviet loli is ultimate trigger

wow. this is very faggot like