Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Soy] Does anyone sell steam trading cards here?

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I got a few in my account since i never cared about those, but it seems like selling them would make some menial shekels to help fuel my vidya copes. Does anyone know how to sell them? Are there any strategies or something? Any tips?

@Blacktarpill might

This is how, since everyone is selling duplicates I think it just sits there until someone happens to buy yours, there's no interaction between buyer and seller, and they'll probably buy it faster if you price it competitive

This is how, since everyone is selling duplicates I think it just sits there until someone happens to buy yours, there's no interaction between buyer and seller, and they'll probably buy it faster if you price it competitive
i see, i found this article too while researching.
I also found this app, does anyone know if it is worth it?

Just get idle master or some knock off version. Dont expect big bucks though.

Not me, most cards u can sell for are like £0.01 each lulz better buy em and make some kewl badges ngl and up ur level on steam

I have 269 game cards rn. And i have 29 booster packs but i dont sell cards, i idle and craft them to boost my level.

No idea but it would be nice to get some cheap games