[RageFuel] Soy Francisco to give ubi to pregnant nigger/noodlewhore foids(Californiacels GTFIH)

dogcel256

dogcel256

Captain
★★★
51d 16h 38m

Nigger foids and noodlewhores are getting free money while the average homeless male on the street will get nothing. This will only lead to more single mothers as foids will be incentivized to have a kid regardless of whether a is father present. JFL at the state of soyciety.

Approximately 150 pregnant Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco will receive a $1,000 monthly supplement during their pregnancies and for the first six months of their babies' lives, the city's mayor announced.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a fed
★★★★★
33d 22h 25m
O V E R
V
E

R

asdf1234

asdf1234

[email protected] need friends desperate
★★★
4d 18h 7m
If niggas voted yang, we wouldnt have this shit. Everyone will just get it and if some idiot wanted to just give it to one specific group, others would just be like "u Already get it bro, stfu".

Yang was legit despite being a bluepilled beta

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 18h 48m
Foids already have UBI called onlyfans. they don't need UBI.

ADepressedVirgin

ADepressedVirgin

Visionary
20d 14h 34m
Foids already have UBI called onlyfans. they don't need UBI.
>Basic income

nigger do you know how much onlyfan sluts make per year on onlyfans? legit 6 figures. Fcking basic income my ass

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
★★★★
16d 19h 55m
California is a complete shithole. All cheeseburgercels living there need to gtfo immediately

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
36d 20h 48m
That liberals virtue signal about reducing environmental footprint and how the world needs less children but then go ahead with promoting this natalist policy in the name of being more diverse and tolerant shows how disoriented identity politics liberals are.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★
76d 16h 23m

Nigger foids and noodlewhores are getting free money while the average homeless male on the street will get nothing. This will only lead to more single mothers as foids will be incentivized to have a kid regardless of whether a is father present. JFL at the state of soyciety.
Pacific islanders aren't noodles. WTF

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
36d 20h 48m
@starcrapoo aren't you from San Francisco? Is this proposed policy legit? jfl

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 18h 48m
>Basic income

nigger do you know how much onlyfan sluts make per year on onlyfans? legit 6 figures. Fcking basic income my ass
True. They could literally onlyfans for a few years, then invest all the money and live off of it for the rest of their life. Universal not so basic income for foids.

tutorial mode godmode with scripts and all hacks enabled.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
19d 8h 28m
Margaret Sanger is rolling in her grave rofl.

Just encouraging more ghetto welfare mommas and crack babies.

P

Pumkin

Legend
★★★
11d 15h 13m
I have no clue why these government agencies continue to give money and aid to fucking women and people that have every gift awarded to them by simply being born. These women obviously have sex and have a blessing in their life which is a child. You know they all have friends and don't even need fucking aid due to alimony and child support in addition to government sponsored programs! WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEED MORE "SUPPORT"!???

holy shit this is why it is so hard being a wagecuck. all my fucking taxes go into stupid shit like this and i never get to see a fucking dime out of this bullshit system.

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
74d 3h 59m

That’s Soy fagsicko for you

your personality

your personality

Overlord
★★★★★
36d 20h 48m
I have no clue why these government agencies continue to give money and aid to fucking women and people that have every gift awarded to them by simply being born.
To try and boost birth rates and making having a family easier to encourage women to have more children, to appear more accommodating and tolerant and hip to social justice. Many such reasons.
But it clashes with other things they may espouse like how people need to have less kids to reduce environmental footprint and save resources. Identity politics liberalism is all over the place with contradictions.

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
157d 2h 59m
InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
7d 11h 42m
C L O W N W O R L D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VictoryOrDeath [Based] [POLL] The incel emoji looks less incel than the soy emoji The Lounge 10
wereqryan [JFL] I present to you , the soy science fanatic! The Lounge 16
FastBananaCEO [Soy] Soy The Lounge 10