Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Soy Francisco to give ubi to pregnant nigger/noodlewhore foids(Californiacels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-

Nigger foids and noodlewhores are getting free money while the average homeless male on the street will get nothing. This will only lead to more single mothers as foids will be incentivized to have a kid regardless of whether a is father present. JFL at the state of soyciety.

Approximately 150 pregnant Black and Pacific Islander women in San Francisco will receive a $1,000 monthly supplement during their pregnancies and for the first six months of their babies' lives, the city's mayor announced.

O V E R
V
E

R

If niggas voted yang, we wouldnt have this shit. Everyone will just get it and if some idiot wanted to just give it to one specific group, others would just be like "u Already get it bro, stfu".

Yang was legit despite being a bluepilled beta

Foids already have UBI called onlyfans. they don't need UBI.

Foids already have UBI called onlyfans. they don't need UBI.

>Basic income

nigger do you know how much onlyfan sluts make per year on onlyfans? legit 6 figures. Fcking basic income my ass

California is a complete shithole. All cheeseburgercels living there need to gtfo immediately

That liberals virtue signal about reducing environmental footprint and how the world needs less children but then go ahead with promoting this natalist policy in the name of being more diverse and tolerant shows how disoriented identity politics liberals are.

Nigger foids and noodlewhores are getting free money while the average homeless male on the street will get nothing. This will only lead to more single mothers as foids will be incentivized to have a kid regardless of whether a is father present. JFL at the state of soyciety.
Pacific islanders aren't noodles. WTF

@starcrapoo aren't you from San Francisco? Is this proposed policy legit? jfl

>Basic income

nigger do you know how much onlyfan sluts make per year on onlyfans? legit 6 figures. Fcking basic income my ass
True. They could literally onlyfans for a few years, then invest all the money and live off of it for the rest of their life. Universal not so basic income for foids.

tutorial mode godmode with scripts and all hacks enabled.

Margaret Sanger is rolling in her grave rofl.

Just encouraging more ghetto welfare mommas and crack babies.

I have no clue why these government agencies continue to give money and aid to fucking women and people that have every gift awarded to them by simply being born. These women obviously have sex and have a blessing in their life which is a child. You know they all have friends and don't even need fucking aid due to alimony and child support in addition to government sponsored programs! WHY THE FUCK DO THEY NEED MORE "SUPPORT"!???

holy shit this is why it is so hard being a wagecuck. all my fucking taxes go into stupid shit like this and i never get to see a fucking dime out of this bullshit system.

That’s Soy fagsicko for you

I have no clue why these government agencies continue to give money and aid to fucking women and people that have every gift awarded to them by simply being born.
To try and boost birth rates and making having a family easier to encourage women to have more children, to appear more accommodating and tolerant and hip to social justice. Many such reasons.
But it clashes with other things they may espouse like how people need to have less kids to reduce environmental footprint and save resources. Identity politics liberalism is all over the place with contradictions.

C L O W N W O R L D

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back