Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] guy asks for advice on plastic surgery in r/plasticsurgery, no one helps

"You guys we found the Incel" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

"You guys we found the Incel" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feels:

"I will be banning you per the subreddit's no incel policy once I've left this up long enough for other people to laugh at you too." It's over

Jesus poor guy, he was just asking for guidance and feedback why did they have to attack him like that jfl.

Even though im a hateful incel, the guy most likely isn't a hateful one and he is just an incel because of how he was born.

Fuck these cunts, hope they all get raped by refugees and beheaded on Liveleak

"I will be banning you per the subreddit's no incel policy once I've left this up long enough for other people to laugh at you too." It's over

Truly sickening.

Jesus poor guy, he was just asking for guidance and feedback why did they have to attack him like that jfl.

Even though im a hateful incel, the guy most likely isn't a hateful one and he is just an incel because of how he was born.

Fuck these cunts, hope they all get raped by refugees and beheaded on Liveleak

So we're expected to stay ugly & be the village whipping boy.

Only good looking people are allowed to look better

Utterly sickening.

I hope you take that back with you 7 :bluepill:ers & see the damned if you do & damned if you don't mentality.

Cucked assholes

This is very eye opening to the way people treat misfits like us. Genetic lottery is really sad. Guess I should be grateful I'm in good physical condition at least.