Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soy Imperator elon ‘the toupee’ musk produces his 7th future baldie

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Just look at these two weirdos:

gettyimages-955797456.jpg

Imagine if this abomination of a female was actually male he definitely wont be having kids with billionaires JFL at being born male

Last edited:
He wasn't dumb enough to marry this time, was he ?

He wasn't dumb enough to marry this time, was he ?

apparently he didnt. But with soys you never know he might have a brain short circuit and suddenly decide that he loves this transvestite lookalike and has to marry it

Nigga gave his son a name like he was choosing username on COD

50 billion in, you'd think he'd develop better taste :waitwhat:
how do these old tranny tier roasts manage to stay afloat? why not just choose a prime untouched 14 year old Stacy?

At least his kid will have money

I hate this guy.

Why on earth billionaires would marry in this day and age. This nigger is like 200+IQ and he's still doing this shit wtf

I hate this guy.
:feelshaha:

He's ok, but his obsession about Mars is ludicrous IMHO.

It's hard enough to live on Earth, who the fuck wants to live on Mars ?

apparently he didnt. But with soys you never know he might have a brain short circuit and suddenly decide that he loves this transvestite lookalike and has to marry it
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

:feelshaha:

He's ok, but his obsession about Mars is ludicrous IMHO.

It's hard enough to live on Earth, who the fuck wants to live on Mars ?
I think he believes that Earth will eventually become unliveable due to climate change

I think he believes that Earth will eventually become unliveable due to climate change
Climate change or some other cataclysm, I know. I had unending debates about it on various forums.

I've never read a convincing rebuttal to the fact that no matter how bad shit can plausibly go in the next million years, Earth will never become worse a place to live than mars.

Last edited:
Climate change it some other cataclysm, I know. I had unending debates about it on various forums.

I've never read a convincing rebuttal to the fact that no matter how bad shit can plausibly go in the next million years, Earth will never become worse a place to live than mars.
I never thought about it that way. Given how cold it is makes sense I guess.

Wtf does she have around her neck ?

What's the point of owning such a budget new model foid. Even if she was brand new and now pre owned, he could have afforded a more luxury model foid. If he purchased her without the hymen warranty than he's low IQ as fuck.

At least his kid will have money
Hopefully he'll start another forum himself to cope when this one is deleted due to some cucked hate speech law. Then we'll post on his forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back