Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Is Bad But Dairy Is Worse

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
If this belongs in off topic that's fine.
I can eat a bunch of sushi with the sauce or whatever and feel pretty noticeably cunty afterwards but not so bad, but milk makes my dick feel like rubber and my sex drive goes way down (a good thing according to some of you but I can't stand it). Get bloated like bitches do as well.
I've concluded that both obviously contain estrogens but the mammalian estrogen seem more potent than the plant ones. The only benefit of dairy is the cholesterol which helps with testosterone production but if it's pasteurized forget you're basically infantilizing yourself.

this is true this is why you got to drink organic grass fed milk without antibiotics and hormones

complete cope
Hormones in cattle 01 FINAL

Eating cereal right now (not raisin bran)

People in Netherlands mostly eat and drink dairy and they're all giga tallfag chads.

Eating or drinking soy makes you a soyboy so it's worse by default.

Raw milk is the best. I wish i could get it it where i live.

Soy i not bad i love soy, but yeah dairy is poison for you.

These ideas are better suited to ancient Greece where different types of food were thought to balance the humours. Eating soy is a metaphore for a certain personality. You can still be cut and masculine on a vegan diet. I know men who are, and unless they are sneaking cheeseburgers while I’m not looking... There are no meaningful “plant or animal” female hormones in soy or milk.

If you feel sick after dairy, you might have some degree of lactose intolerance. You should mention it to your GP. Just don’t mention being poisoned by female hormones in your food unless you want the attention of a different kind of doctor.

this is true this is why you got to drink organic grass fed milk without antibiotics and hormones
organic grass fed milk has a tonnes of hormons too, and estrogens in soy is not the same as the female hormon, the molecule has a similar shape thats why the name but different composition.

If you drink milk, you are a baby. No other animal besides humans drinks milk as an adult.

People in Netherlands mostly eat and drink dairy and they're all giga tallfag chads.

This is a coincidence. They are tall because of their genetics. There are many others countries with high dairy consumption that are much shorter.

These ideas are better suited to ancient Greece where different types of food were thought to balance the humours. Eating soy is a metaphore for a certain personality. You can still be cut and masculine on a vegan diet. I know men who are, and unless they are sneaking cheeseburgers while I’m not looking... There are no meaningful “plant or animal” female hormones in soy or milk.

If you feel sick after dairy, you might have some degree of lactose intolerance. You should mention it to your GP. Just don’t mention being poisoned by female hormones in your food unless you want the attention of a different kind of doctor.
Neither makes me sick one just has worse effects generally than the other. On me.
Raw milk is the best. I wish i could get it it where i live.
Yeah it is ideal. No problems with raw milk here at all.
True true. Especially the fag part.
Government nonsense chart.

organic grass fed milk has a tonnes of hormons too, and estrogens in soy is not the same as the female hormon, the molecule has a similar shape thats why the name but different composition.
cool ill check that out

Nutritionists always have conflating views about what's good and what's bad for you. If you listened to all of them, there's not much you would eat/drink. I think the only thing they agree on is that fruit and vegetables are good for you.

can't do that in the United States its illegal.

usually I just use powder for my coffee....I rarely drink milk unless its in my cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back