Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] [NorwoodCemetery] > "YOU GUYS"

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

> y'all's
@knajjd

Guy in 2nd pic chin mogs me tbhtbh ngl buddy boyo srs

Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 83529 PM

Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 83402 PM

Screen Shot 2018 11 11 at 83501 PM

I hope the norwood reaper spares me. :feelsbadman:

He actually looks good minus the baldness.

Getting bald is the worst.

i've been on those type of forums, basically brainwashing yourself that bald looks okay and i guess it helps a bit to have a support group but reality is hair makes you look younger and way better :\

I shouldn't have fapped so much in my teens and early 20's, probably still have nice hair

i've been on those type of forums, basically brainwashing yourself that bald looks okay and i guess it helps a bit to have a support group but reality is hair makes you look younger and way better :\

I shouldn't have fapped so much in my teens and early 20's, probably still have nice hair

Masturbation isn't correlated with hairloss whatsoever. It's all predetermined from birth in your genetics.

it’s over for them

nah skinhead with facial hair is the best.

i will grow my glorious mane and laugh at these bald cucks

wow he went up a few points with the slayer toupee

I'd shave my head but I'm too lazy to do it. I'd probably cut myself or leave patches too.

Correct. It raises DHT levels very briefly. This has no effect overall, it's the total DHT you always have in your body that effects your hair loss.

Selfie

That's just what the jews want you to believe.

I weep for baldcels as it is truly a curse to be that way. Some may have had a chance but the Reaper got them unfairly

I am putting a Jihad out on the norwood reaper.

Hair systems and temple hair transplants if yours are truly receded are the redpilled looksmax. Lol at fin and minox.

The 2nd guy looks disgusting. Legit subhuman face. Potato looking fuck. JFL at trying to run squintgame.
It's over for him.

Last edited: