Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Soy] "OMG OMG OMG THESE INKELS ARE SOCIOPATHS"

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Since I've been featured on r/inceltears, I may have to change my profile picture.

Jfl

Why would anyone try to stop some stranger from being raped?

If some femoid saw me getting robbed at gunpoint, she wouldn't intervene. She'd run away. If it was chad robbing me, she'd probably suck his dick later while they both laugh at me

Not gonna lie. When an attractive foid cries, I get a boner.

ffs i will never appear on IT why even bother

Even after all the shit we been through, normal foids are still bigger sociopaths

Extreme cherrypicking of those comments tbh.

feels good to be on there ngl. Im famous
:)

I mean just look at this.

A perfect example of how people come to false conclusions because of IT users entirely failing to post anything aside from the comments that fit their narrative. Lets revisit my first comment in that thread.
I don't know, it depends. A lot of times doing anything in that situation can end up hurting you. Realistically I'd call the cops and try not to reveal myself, not because I really care that some almost certainly promiscuous foid is being raped, but because I don't want to invite the possiblity of facing legal consequences.
That's the 3rd comment, do you see it present in that IT circlejerk? No, and because of it's absence you get people saying shit about us fapping to the thought of doing nothing, when in reality I specifically said that any sort of involvement can hurt you, it has nothing to do with some sort of sexual fantasy. They pretend that we all think the same way, and then project their preconception upon all of us.

Could it be that other incels voted "no" due to something similar to what I said? Guess not according to IT.

People commenting on that screenshot are so low IQ that they don't even notice the post numbers

Their cherry picking is on the next level of ragefuel tbh.
I mean just look at this.

That's the 3rd comment, do you see it present in that IT circlejerk? No, and because of it's absence you get people saying shit about us fapping to the thought of doing nothing, when in reality I specifically said that any sort of involvement can hurt you, it has nothing to do with some sort of sexual fantasy. They pretend that we all think the same way, and then project their preconception upon all of us.

Could it be that other incels voted "no" due to something similar to what I said? Guess not according to IT.

Jfl those decent answer will never appear on IT soyforum

Fucking ban the faggot that said that shit

Great job everyone!!

Why don't they think the same of foids who not only don't help you but cheer on bullies? Hope refugees rape lots of foids tbh lifefuel

After seeing femoid raped I would like to help her by ending her life, but thats illegal, so just walk away

Convenient how they cut out my comment in which I state it's degenerate to let rape happen and I would never do something so evil. Hmm

JFL at anyone complaining about cherrypicking, it's pretty obvious that the vast majority here seems to be fine with not doing shit, many seemingly endorsing rape.

If I was the victim of a violent crime then I'd want witnesses to atleast call the cops or preferably help, although I wouldn't expect them to put their life at risk. Therefore I am going to do the same, of course. Also, I don't want people to suffer.

Jfl

Why would anyone try to stop some stranger from being raped?

If some femoid saw me getting robbed at gunpoint, she wouldn't intervene. She'd run away. If it was chad robbing me, she'd probably suck his dick later while they both laugh at me
:fire:

Reminder that they would fuck a convicted kiddie diddler.

It's funny because I know everyone they featured.

Not gonna lie. When an attractive foid cries, I get a boner.
Bro when I watch horror films I specifically look for attractive foids being tortured tbhtbh

I didn't make the screenshot :(