Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL soy rick

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Hddccc

i'm pickle rick

tfw you can't buy Soylent in my country :feels:

i'm pickle rick
The episode where Rick turns himself into a pickle is a genuine classic and a perfect representation of Rick's philosophy of life. Rick's worst fear is being emotionally vulnerable to those he sees as intellectually beneath him, which is everyone. In order to escape a meeting with a therapist who might actually force him to confront his feelings, Rick chooses to turn himself into a literal pickle.

The walking soy

The episode where Rick turns himself into a pickle is a genuine classic and a perfect representation of Rick's philosophy of life. Rick's worst fear is being emotionally vulnerable to those he sees as intellectually beneath him, which is everyone. In order to escape a meeting with a therapist who might actually force him to confront his feelings, Rick chooses to turn himself into a literal pickle.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

off topic fucking garbage today

off topic bad bad bad today

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.
The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :lul: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

As opposed to a figurative pickle.

As opposed to a figurative pickle.
I shit you not, he turned himself into a pickle, he called himself pickle rick

Funniest shit I've ever seen in my life

The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. :lul: And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Morty: And? Pickle Rick: "And"? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle, and 9/11 was an inside job? Morty: Was it? Pickle Rick: Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle. I'm Pickle Rick!

I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Morty: And? Pickle Rick: "And"? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle, and 9/11 was an inside job? Morty: Was it? Pickle Rick: Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle. I'm Pickle Rick!
After the CIA released the contents of Osama Bin Laden's harddrive, people dug through the files and found quite a few oddities. As well as kids movies, anime and a copy of The End of Evangelion, there were various save files for DS games. Saves for Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, and Metal Slug 7 were all found among the files. However, the one I found most interesting was the one for Animal Crossing: Wild World, as the very idea seemed absurd.

The most notorious terrorist in history, who killed over 2,000 people, played Animal Crossing. I had to check this out.

So, I downloaded the save file, did the greatest hacking in computer history, and managed to boot up the save file.

The first thing I noticed was that the title screen was different. The sky was dark red, the grass was burning, and the villagers all had blood-shot eyes. I was horrified already, but knew I had to keep pushing on. The game said "Touch to Start". I did so.

My character wore a Hijab. I thought that was kinda weird, given how the game didn't have one. The character was also black, which was also kinda weird, given how Animal Crossing didn't let you play as a black character. The character customisation was not very inclusive, in hindsight.

Tom Nook ran up to me and said "DEATH TO THE WEST AND CAPITALISM!" I was shocked, because Tom Nook was the most capitalist person in gaming. Also, he was carrying two AK-47s and a bomb. He started gunning down a crowd of animals.

I was shocked. I don't even know how Osama Bin Laden did this. I never took him as much of a master romhacker. I ran away from Tom Nook, before my own character died to him.

I eventually ran into K.K Slider. "Holy fuck!" said K.K. Slider. "This shit is fucked up! Who could be so monstrous as to cause something like this?"

I knew. Osama Bin Laden. It was obvious that he was an evil spirit, a monster capable of being his will. He wasn't purely a human, he was some kind of demonic spirit. He originally suspected that Osama Bin Laden was really just a normal human being who got bored being in a cave all day and to heal his boredom did the same things that everybody did, and the only thing separating us are our ethics and capabilities. But it turns that he was truly pure evil. Thank god for that, huh?

I closed the emulator, and deleted the save file from my computer. I started to wonder how far he got in Chinatown Wars.

After the CIA released the contents of Osama Bin Laden's harddrive, people dug through the files and found quite a few oddities. As well as kids movies, anime and a copy of The End of Evangelion, there were various save files for DS games. Saves for Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars, and Metal Slug 7 were all found among the files. However, the one I found most interesting was the one for Animal Crossing: Wild World, as the very idea seemed absurd.

The most notorious terrorist in history, who killed over 2,000 people, played Animal Crossing. I had to check this out.

So, I downloaded the save file, did the greatest hacking in computer history, and managed to boot up the save file.

The first thing I noticed was that the title screen was different. The sky was dark red, the grass was burning, and the villagers all had blood-shot eyes. I was horrified already, but knew I had to keep pushing on. The game said "Touch to Start". I did so.

My character wore a Hijab. I thought that was kinda weird, given how the game didn't have one. The character was also black, which was also kinda weird, given how Animal Crossing didn't let you play as a black character. The character customisation was not very inclusive, in hindsight.

Tom Nook ran up to me and said "DEATH TO THE WEST AND CAPITALISM!" I was shocked, because Tom Nook was the most capitalist person in gaming. Also, he was carrying two AK-47s and a bomb. He started gunning down a crowd of animals.

I was shocked. I don't even know how Osama Bin Laden did this. I never took him as much of a master romhacker. I ran away from Tom Nook, before my own character died to him.

I eventually ran into K.K Slider. "Holy fuck!" said K.K. Slider. "This shit is fucked up! Who could be so monstrous as to cause something like this?"

I knew. Osama Bin Laden. It was obvious that he was an evil spirit, a monster capable of being his will. He wasn't purely a human, he was some kind of demonic spirit. He originally suspected that Osama Bin Laden was really just a normal human being who got bored being in a cave all day and to heal his boredom did the same things that everybody did, and the only thing separating us are our ethics and capabilities. But it turns that he was truly pure evil. Thank god for that, huh?

I closed the emulator, and deleted the save file from my computer. I started to wonder how far he got in Chinatown Wars.
This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?

No wonder bvll shane fucked his wife.

This “Soyboy” meme is getting out of hand, and honestly, it’s just REALLY fucking ignorant. I have been lactose intolerant since I was a child. I literally shit myself in 2nd grade once. I grew up eating loads of Soy and rice based versions of dairy products, soy milk, soy ice cream, soy cheese, you fucking name it! My parents didn’t force them down my throat either. I LOVED the Soy foods immensely. I am currently Six Foot fucking Four. I have a massive fucking beard, and a decently sized 7 inch cock with visible veins. I am attending University, studying for a PhD in Math, any job I want, $300k+ starting fucking salary. Who is the SoyBoy now faggot?
Hi there! My name is Michael grover, and I am an explorer. Ever since I've been little, I've loved searching for new things. As a baby, my parents kept finding me in nooks and crannies around the house, "on the search" as they would say. By the age of 5, I had been to every continent on the planet, barring Antarctica. For my 12th birthday, my parents got me diving lessons, by the time I was 13 I could scuba dive to a depth of 40 meters, as well as go cave diving. I got a pilots license at the age of 17, and learned to sail before my 18th birthday. Instead of going to university, I decided to travel around South America, exploring its rich jungles and beautiful landscapes. During my trip, I met my now wife, who was also an explorer. For our honeymoon, we sailed around the Caribbean, where we discovered 3 new islands, which we named after the cats I had growing up. Over the course of my life, I have come across great treasures and wondrous experience, but, in all my life, and all my travels, I'm afraid I have never come across a single person who asked for your opinion.

Last edited: