Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Soy] Roastie who works at NASA cannot tolerate a joke

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
Basically some guy on a dating app asked her out because they had a match, when she mentioned that she worked at NASA he made a joke saying that he was the receptionist. He even said that it was cool even before they interacted with one another and was going to mention to his parents about it, then she got offended and posted this:

After the joke he said 'jk you look reasonably smart', essentially tell her that it was just a fun joke. But then she got offended by him and decided to post all over twitter about it crying about how "sexist" that joke was, this is mostly because women aren't very emotionally intelligent. She then gets the support of a bunch of feminists and soyboy white knight cucks to tell her "YOU GOOOOOOOOOOOO GURL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" and a bunch of other similar comments saying that she "deserves better" and all of that bullshit. Some of the comments even insult the guy for making that type of joke and telling him that he hasn't "matured" at all and hasn't grown up at all.

I personally like the last one where the soycuck says that he should go back to eating his "life cereal", it honestly sounds fucking retarded but it also sounds funny at the same time because they would never say this to somebody IRL. Its even more funnier if you say any of these comments out loud. This proves that the soyboys don't have the intellectual capacity to come up with realistic or proper insults to say towards somebody.

Teehee im le single
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
Fuckers i bet she had multiple partners last week.

Random guy: *makes joke to lighten conversation*
Foid: I take this personally dispite not knowing you at all. You should be arrested and hung at the stake

Her bio says she’s a “dog enthusiast”

You can’t escape it

No wonder she got a PHD in planetary science; just look at all her orbiters

Single because she has a Chad to fuck her every evening. It's over for astronautcels.

Jfl at this foid

Cucks are obsessed with space so the whore must be surrounded by beta whiteknights praising her all day everyday jfl

Her mistake was instantly jumping to "Is that supposed to be funny because I'm a WOMAN???"

It was supposed to be funny because it's rare in general to be smart enough for NASA. It'd be like if I said I worked for the government, and then my standup partner asked "So are you a mailman?"

What a stupid cunt :feelskek:

Average-looking male: [generic greeting]

Fat disgusting femslime: "Ugh, you're so boring!"

Average-looking male: [playful teasing joke]

Fat disgusting femslime: "OH. EMM. JEE. That is SO sexist, you do know that a QUEEN like me is above that and you should worship the ground I walk on, right shitlord?"

Chad: "Sup bitch"

Fat disgusting femslime: ":feelsohh: Please make me your cocksleeve"

His only offense is not being Chad.

one of the comments: "I mean, boys in America are taught to behave this way. It's in our media, our father's demonstrate the behaviour, and even out POTUS does it during speeches and interviews. Most men are doomed to be misogynists unless that actively, passionately work against our conditioning" :soy: :soy: :soy:

And the foid reply: "Indeed. This is why feminism needs MEN on board with just being a decent human being. I absolutely adore the Gillette ad highlighting all the wonderful traits that can be associated with masculinity and showing it doesn’t always have to be toxic" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

One of the cucks even uses the CuckNada flag, pathetic.

Wonder how many cocks she sucked to get there

If she fucking likes outer space so much why doesn't NASA just banish her to the moon and let her rot there?

I wonder how this would have played out if the guy was an Orb fake. Oh wait I think I know, seen it hundreds of times.

If the guy who messaged her this joke was a 6'7'' Chad it wouldn't matter at all, she would suck his dick.

Also JFL at women bragging about their pathetic careers when they literally live on tutorial mode.

Fucking stupid deceptionist!

Also JFL at women bragging about their pathetic careers when they literally live on tutorial mode.

Their worth is in the sex they provide. A woman bragging about her career to males is pretty stupid.

hm if it atleast had been a funny comeback i would have tolerated it. she was literally just butthurt, idk why any news site would report on that

More infuriating is the comments, JFL at all these fucking faggots supporting this shit

You can tell how that cunt has a fragile ego.

she's probably an incompetent diversity hire