Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SoyBoy gets punched in the MEDULLA. What would you do?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-

Would’ve been her teeth on the floor if it was me :feelskek:
7ACA84AB 9D82 4C37 A83C 46A81DA4F1BE
28011104 EC89 4E8D AF12 AC049A3AE207

i'd also do le epic fornite dance
13b.gif

Zoomer

Keep dancing.

muslims have some things right

Reason #1723197 for sharia law

Not sure if I could control myself in such a situation. Don't say this to be edgy, but in a situation like this, I could probably not restrain myself and fucking hit back. Again and again and again... until that bitch were fucking out and I'd be put into prison, lol.

Not sure if I could control myself in such a situation. Don't say this to be edgy, but in a situation like this, I could probably not restrain myself and fucking hit back. Again and again and again... until that bitch were fucking out and I'd be put into prison, lol.
No one would blame you tbh. That soyboy is definitely cringy and retarded but he didn’t touch her. Until she touched him. I would’ve curved stomped that fat headed bitch :feelskek:Oh I wish that was me :feelsohh:

This is what you get for being a fortfag

If I knew the person who was recording I'd return forearm to the face like this:

If I couldn't count on a video showing what happened, then I wouldn't hit her back. I'm not going to risk jail over a clumsy hit to the face. I get punched every week when I spar and I can take it. Maybe I'd guilt trip her into setting me up with one of her whore friends, preferably one that doesn't have the midsection of a middle aged woman.

if she wants to throw throw it right back tbh. idk how hard little dude can slap but a slap as hard as you can should put a woman back in her place.

LOL that bitch would be picking her fucking teeth off the ground if that was me

If I knew the person who was recording I'd return forearm to the face like this:

If I couldn't count on a video showing what happened, then I wouldn't hit her back. I'm not going to risk jail over a clumsy hit to the face. I get punched every week when I spar and I can take it. Maybe I'd guilt trip her into setting me up with one of her whore friends, preferably one that doesn't have the midsection of a middle aged woman.

So good

Yeah she's getting hit

say "nigga what the fuck" then punch her back

I'd shove a bitch with my leg This-Is-Sparda style
Choke a bitch alternatively.

tbh that faggot deserved it for doing that gay dab dance

Savage

No one would blame you tbh. That soyboy is definitely cringy and retarded but he didn’t touch her. Until she touched him. I would’ve curved stomped that fat headed bitch :feelskek:Oh I wish that was me :feelsohh:
White Knights would jump you before you could even land a punch. I'd fucking backhand that bitch, the dude did not deserve that punch. She just assumed he was air humping her fat ass because she's a retarded cunt.

Based Russia.