Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyboy goes full soy over a kid's game character

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

Legit reminds me of this
Soyboy gif 5

JFL
what an utterly cringy faggot.

Meanwhile we all pray to the almighty 2D. What's soy and what's not? Someone explain to me.

Meanwhile we all pray to the almighty 2D. What's soy and what's not? Someone explain to me.
Yeah but I don't go full soy and start to move my hands when I see zerotwo

Yeah but I don't go full soy and start to move my hands when I see zerotwo

You have to factor in that it takes effort to get this character to appear. It's like reacting to finally beating a level after hundreds of tries. Or getting lucky enough to beat it on the first try.

"the reason you're inkwell is because you're a manchild"
meanwhile this dickhead cunt has a gf (might be sister though)

We have fucking weebs on this forum. Your point?

Of all times for thuggmaxed tyrone to do a home invasion, why couldn't it have been 5 seconds in. Then I'd understand the soy freaking out.

That's not what I meant :feelskek:
You have to factor in that it takes effort to get this character to appear. It's like reacting to finally beating a level after hundreds of tries. Or getting lucky enough to beat it on the first try.
I can understand that but still moving your body like a 5 year old? Or doing that open mouth pose? There is something characteristic about soyboys that weebs don't have here.

Btw I think this guy might be autistic, it's an autistic trait to move like that but even then there is that characteristics squeeking like sound he is making that is associated with soys. Plus I don't think high functioning autists would show these movements to other adults, that's just social suicide.

Why are people on here defending this guy. This is the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. I’m embarrassed for him.

He probably still slays more than me

Soyboy with a tattooed gf. I wonder if they are upset they haven’t been able to find bulls during the pandemic

Leave the guy alone tbh hes pretty soy but hes having fun idc

How does this guy live with himself?

He has a severe mental disability

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back