Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill soyciety always telling us you don't know how to talk to wahmen

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
It is not that I don't know how to talk to women it is because how society alienates me for being sub 8 male and how bitches always have ghosts me when I actually tried to talk to them. When chad says suck my dick bitch the society just goes by saying he's got a wonderful personality while I tried to talk to foids with actual talking points I get shitted on everytime and society still think that I am the problem.

Just say "suck my dick" to foids.

Just learn how to talk to them bro

It is not that I don't know how to talk to women it is because how society alienates me for being sub 8 male and how bitches always have ghosts me when I actually tried to talk to them. When chad says suck my dick bitch the society just goes by saying he's got a wonderful personality while I tried to talk to foids with actual talking points I get shitted on everytime and society still think that I am the problem.
Yes and even if it was true: How can you learn talking to women? Nobody comes up with an answer. When you are a Kaspar Hauser for your entire life you don't have the necessary social skills (especially if you are a sperg), the gaps cannot be closed anymore, they spew and spew retarded platitudes, but they don't realize that even if their myth that only social skills matter was true they would admit that it's over for you, because you missed the most important developmental milestones and cannot catch up anymore. Even their hopeful message is a subtle blackpill.

I don’t know how to talk to women because they are impossible to talk to.