Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soyciety's hatred for neckbeards is proof ugly males will always be hated no matter what kind of ideology we have

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Neckbeards are usually stereotyped to be either white knights or apolitical autistic losers but that doesn't protect them from the relentless mockery by women and their soy orbiters. Their only crime is being ugly and having hobbies soyciety deems are for losers.

Neckbeards are usually stereotyped to be either white knights or apolitical autistic losers but that doesn't protect them from the relentless mockery by women and their soy orbiters. Their only crime is being ugly and having hobbies soyciety deems are for losers.
Many aren't ugly, manly are just tall white dudes who need to lose 200 pounds. I don't feel sorry for fatcels unless their under 5'7, cuz at that point theres no reason to lose the weight, might as well look intimidating.

Though still pretty funny how women say incels are 300 pounders living in mothers basement. Though womens prefernce for tall men is often compared with mens prefernce for non landwhales, I think women despise fat men even more than men do fat women,

Last edited:
Fuck neckbeards if they've never tried to lose weight and see if they have potential. Fatcels are volcels

I have nothing in common with a neckbeard because i've tried so fucking hard to improve look better and be respected more, but my genetics have held me back. Fuck i hate it when people group me with people who've never tried

Many aren't ugly, manly are just tall white dudes who need to lose 200 pounds. I don't feel sorry for fatcels unless their under 5'7, cuz at that point theres no reason to lose the weight, might as well look intimidating.

Though still pretty funny how women say incels are 300 pounders living in mothers basement. Though womens prefernce for tall men is often compared with mens prefernce for non landwhales, I think women despise fat men even more than men do fat women,
fat people are ugly

It's not only about what they say but what they don't say.
Just like women rarely mention ethnic guys but always white guys.

Framelets aren't even considered @Bangkok or bust

Wow women hate ugly men who could've guessed