Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Soydditors are incels in denial

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
Attractive people don't spend time on internet ( only expection are foids who want to scam incels by trying to be twitch whores or 'gamers' ).
When i saw front page of tinder subreddit a lot of posts had incel 'vibe' and complaining about why women don't want them. While later these guys will insult incels.

And on soyddit ricecels have similiar situation by coping with ethnonationalism ( aznidentity, sino, hapas ).

Redditsoy

yup, nothing but a bunch of cucks who shoot themselves in the foot

Somehow I get the vibe that many if not the majority are hardcore betabuxxers

Reddicucks cling to the last hope they have otherwise they would sui.

Yes, many of them are virgins in their 20s/30s but, of course, not incels

Reddit is an incel hub. Which is why it was a good place to blackpoll some people

True first thing you often see when going to reddit is a r/relationship_advice post about a guy who is asking if his gf or wife might be cheating on him or a post by a guy in unpopularopinion saying how bad life is for men that gets awards and then is shortly removed.

Never have their identities been revealed and been attractive. Always trannys or soys.

Somehow I get the vibe that many if not the majority are hardcore betabuxxers
Because they are
True first thing you often see when going to reddit is a r/relationship_advice post about a guy who is asking if his gf or wife might be cheating on him or a post by a guy in unpopularopinion saying how bad life is for men that gets awards and then is shortly removed.
Yes, many of them are virgins in their 20s/30s but, of course, not incels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back