Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Soys acting like every hole is beautiful

These are the same faggots who will call a currycel ugly and creepy but will worship a subhuman currywhore. Hole worshiping is fucking getting out of hand.

YOU MISOGYNISTIC INKWELL

ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL

tenor.gif

JFL shes hideous and i wouldnt touch.

These are the same faggots who will call a currycel ugly and creepy but will worship a subhuman currywhore. Hole worshiping is fucking getting out of hand.

Hole worship is all it is and is a driving force in ethnic males killing themselves tbh

Brown skin and dark eyes are less desirable than light skin and light eyes in every single culture. There is no need to sugarcoat things because it offends people.

Brown skin and dark eyes are less desirable than light skin and light eyes in every single culture. There is no need to sugarcoat things because it offends people.
Because it offends females, no one cares about offending ethnic men.

Because it offends females, no one cares about offending ethnic men.

The people on the sub you referenced in this thread won't understand or even care about that if they understood.

Their words are meaningless.

Jfl at those comments. They just don’t understand this at all. Muh incels just want 10/10 virgins
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Jfl at those comments. They just don’t understand this at all. Muh incels just want 10/10 virgins
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Yup they don't understand and don't care anyway unless they can somehow twist it to try and defend women or the reputation of their sub.

"ugly curry foid"???
She looks black. lol

She is wearing fakeup,like most holes
2.5 PSL bugeyed subhuman currywhore

Fuck, I missed the original post.
7000+ likes for a 3/10 at best, it's so over...:feelsrope:

I looked at the IT thread posters history, all they post on is IT

Their standards have to go to the dumps otherwise they'll never touch a woman in their life. Pathetic obedient cucks.

Have some self-respect.

she has utter subhuman features that soys don't seem to be able to notice (foid halo I guess)

but I'd smash tbh ngl

Gigavolcel tbh. I'm white and I would.
it's useless ugly foid, any currycel with decent salary can get better foid, whitecels who SEA max can as well.

damn you must be gigatrucel
I don't think so. I look more Asian than other white people so maybe that's why. I'm not sure, but it wasn't a pleasant experience anyways.

cope she could date rich men of any race if she wanted to

it's full of desperate men out there that have everything figured out except the femshart