Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Soys are seething because Nintendo lawyers stopped them from playing a children's game online

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Can you explain? What is sippi? Did they tryto make a tournament or sth?

Soyims need to shut up and give their money to Nintendo.

Nintendo is the greediest video game company of all time tbh
Sony has become a close second
Nintendo used to be the best, now always producing overpriced/underpowered consoles for soyfags.

Can you explain? What is sippi? Did they tryto make a tournament or sth?
brutal no reply pill. someone made this software that lets people play smash bros. melee online with people halfway around the world; that's what slippi is. it is obviously unofficial and requires hacked consoles to run it as far as I know.

Nintendo has always done this. They were notorious even when I was like 10 for copyright claiming videos with their games on it
Nintendos always done shit like this and they act surprised jfl
I would be mald too though if I still played and cared about that kind of shit, I used to be a nintendo soy once.
Nintendo is the greediest video game company of all time tbh
Sony has become a close second

Soys always say reddit and twitter are private companies and can do what they want (when they ban the right).

So is Nintendo. Don't like it? Use Sony or Microsoft. :feelsohh:

brutal no reply pill. someone made this software that lets people play smash bros. melee online with people halfway around the world; that's what slippi is. it is obviously unofficial and requires hacked consoles to run it as far as I know.
Wait you can't play games online by default on switch? Wtf explain tbh. Isthis 1990 or what?

always a joy to see these cucks getting triggered

Nintendo were always the greediest video game company of all time. Right back to the NES era when the monopolised all the 3rd party developers. We didn't really have the NES here in the UK it was all Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum and Amiga. Consoles weren't a thing until the 16 bit era.

Wait you can't play games online by default on switch? Wtf explain tbh. Isthis 1990 or what?
Melee came out in idk like 2001 before xbox live made online play very popular. too, the netcode in smash ultimate is inferior (much much worse) than the fanmade solution slippi for melee, which is itself has very technically complex gameplay compared to smash ultimate. basically slippi is a big deal for playing melee as you can do something comparable to offline play for a legitimate tournament that a lot of people can enter. On the other hand, playing the unmodified smash ultimate on switch with both players having optimal conditions, which means a lot to play on a wired connection rather than wifi, it is still difficult to have a playable online game especially for a competitive melee tournament.

I hope you were able to understand any of that.

This video (8mins) explains the difference between games like smash ultimate and melee with slippi much better:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back