Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy SoyTears member thinks its okay for 35 year old females to date 17 year old males

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Look at the highlighted comment.

Funny how a 35yo having interest in a 17yo suddenly becomes okay if a female does it. Obvious double standard. In the post after, they said 17 year olds should also be willing to be stepfather cucks for used up single mothers.

"REEEE but if a 30 year old man likes a 17 year old dats evil inkwell shit. REEEEE predetor pedophile REEEE power imbalance REEE manipulation"

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer Thoughts on this hypocrisy?

Last edited:
The word hypocrisy doesn't exist in the minds of foids and people who think like them.

yeah we're a bunch of fat asses, no question

but if you're ruling out 50% of women right off the top because they're too fat...you have no business complaining that women only want chad

Oh the irony....

Meanwhile women are excluding 85% of the population because they're not 6'0 - HEIGHT BEING SOMETHING THEY CAN NOT CHANGE.

Even if 99% of the population were fat, I'm not dating a fat foid. Lose weight.
Again fairness isn't a real concept, its just your entitlement so what if you're skinny and ripped up, if the only women interested in you aren't...whelp don't complain about being a incel just because none of the available women are up to your standards

Lmao they actually want us to dumpster dive.

Meanwhile if a foid is struggling to get Chad her standards are fine and all men are the assholes?

I wish cancer upon them.

The word hypocrisy doesn't exist in the minds of foids and people who think like them.
Logic is a foreign language to them.
Oh the irony....

Meanwhile women are excluding 85% of the population because they're not 6'0 - HEIGHT BEING SOMETHING THEY CAN NOT CHANGE.

Exactly. Plus they also require those over 6'0" men to have minimum 7+ /10 chadlite faces (ALSO GENETICS)

Lmao you couldn't even screenshot the whole post. What a fucking brainlet.
:feelskek:

where does it say 35 year old foid with 17 year old boy?

edit: the poster doesn't know your 17 colvin

'My standards are low'

'No kids and I only want skinny women'
404 logic not found...

The cuck speaks truth.

Wanting a woman that has no kids and is a healthy weight is such an inhumane standard because the modern woman resembles a whale and/or has at least 1 bastard kid.
where does it say 35 year old foid with 17 year old boy?
Read response....

> How the hell do you expect a 17 year old to take care of TWO Chads cum recipients???? people you mean how does a 17 year old take care of two PEOPLE and if you're 17 and you think its "over" man I feel sorry for you, but let me say this, women get much easier to fuck as they get older, I didn't get any attention in highschool myself, and yet here I am with a partner count over 30 >Just no landwales. Did you know that the average woman in the US weighs 166 lbs, and is 5'2", I'm guessing you consider an average woman a landwhale

I mean it's not explicitly stated, but it's strongly implied, especially by saying:

"How does a 17 year old take care of people"

Reverse the genders and that person would have received a sight wide reddit ban.

IT never criticize femoids

Logic is a foreign language to them.

Exactly. Plus they also require those over 6'0" men to have minimum 7+ /10 chadlite faces (ALSO GENETICS)
It's funny they are now resorting to 35 year old single moms. Does that mean they have conceded that females under that age with no kids have insane standards?

But that single mom still has high standards. After all she needs someone to provide for her kids first.

Lmao you couldn't even screenshot the whole post. What a fucking brainlet.
:feelskek:
"b-b-bu most of it was irrelevant anyway, evil inkwell!!!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It's funny they are now resorting to 35 year old single moms. Does that mean they have conceded that females under that age with no kids have insane standards?

But that single mom still has high standards. After all she needs someone to provide for her kids first.
Yeah. How the fuck is anyone younger than college age (18-23) going to do that???

"That 35 year old woman with 2 kids might love you as you desire... "

Thats love my ass. Its utilitarian. She would use a man as a wallet.

"That 35 year old woman with 2 kids might love you as you desire... "

Thats love my ass. Its utilitarian. She would use a man as a wallet.
Just remember the single mom will always put the needs and priority of her kids over you.

Just remember the single mom will always put the needs and priority of her kids over you.

Not to mention raising a kid is 20-30 year investment. You can pay that price only once in your life. No way I am paying that for someone else's kids. Fuck that.

Not to mention raising a kid is 20-30 year investment. You can pay that price only once in your life. No way I am paying that for someone else's kids. Fuck that.
Exactly. Literally the definition of being a cuck.

It's only bad when we do it

I'm starting to doubt if IT is even made up of real people. I think they might just be a bunch of JIDF trolls pretending to be soyboys and landwhales... It's always just "Incel Man Bad"... "Incel Man Wrong"... If we wade a bunch of threads about the effects of water erosion on rocks... IT would say we were wrong, even if we quoted rock experts and textbooks about the subject. AS SOON AS AN INCEL STATES A FACT, IT IS WRONG, EVEN IF IT IS RIGHT.

That place is full of pedophiles, i'm not surprised

Well, YIIIIKKKEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!! ;)

They have 1 digit iq tbh

Id rather die of terminal illness than become a cuck

Yikes, that's too toxic for me.

Reverse the genders and that person would have received a sight site wide reddit ban.

Corrected that for you, but yes. So true.
And about the average foid weight, it's actually worse than that.
Average weight of a femoid (20+) WAS 168.4lbs, I said WAS because those numbers are from 2014, six years later and we use the word "landwhale" for obvious reasons.

source-gif.183130

I'm starting to doubt if IT is even made up of real people. I think they might just be a bunch of JIDF trolls pretending to be soyboys and landwhales... It's always just "Incel Man Bad"... "Incel Man Wrong"... If we wade a bunch of threads about the effects of water erosion on rocks... IT would say we were wrong, even if we quoted rock experts and textbooks about the subject. AS SOON AS AN INCEL STATES A FACT, IT IS WRONG, EVEN IF IT IS RIGHT.
There is no doubt about that.
We also got a few here.

IT already touches kids, this isn’t new.

Oh the irony....

Lmao they actually want us to dumpster dive.

Meanwhile if a foid is struggling to get Chad her standards are fine and all men are the assholes?

I wish cancer upon them.
Based and blackpilled. ive been saying this for a long time
Women finding 1% of men attractive(you cant change your facial bones or height = fine
Men not finding disgusting landwhales attractive(you can lose fat jfl) = evil and too high standards. women in all sizes are beautiful silly inwkel
JFl, true

They are female supremacists

Nothing new, they're openly misandrist on that shitty website.
Downdoot and ignore.

I honestly don't pay any heed to IT and similar people anymore. I've realized that they're extremely low sentience and basically cattle.

Contrary to popular belief, the majority of users on IncelTears (95%) are not people, but instead they are actually bots designed to test a learning algorithm. The bots are programmed to just contradict anything posted here without regard to truthfulness or reason. Most of the posts are created using a model that was trained on the posts of progressives on Twitter. All the supposed profile pictures are just samples grabbed from Google Images when you search "Dumb Feminist Cunt" and "Whiny Progressive Faggot". The other 5% are just pedos looking to groom children who stumble onto Reddit.

Double standards again
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back