Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Spanish "far right" leader is a pride cuck.

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ08pgEA1gE/

"My snowplow"

This cuck is the hope for men in Spain. A dude who is pride to be the Mr.Plow of a thot who show off about having such a cuck (him)

Comment section is also full of bluepilled normies thinking they are based.

El presi quitanieves mientras los progres cobran las paguitas en su sofa

The snowplow president while the SJWs get their pay-check in their sofa

Este, este es el verdadero hombre trabajador. Este, este hombre si que representa a todos los trabajadores de España
This, This is the real worker man. This, this men it does represent all workers from Spain

Is it THAT hard to just both of them help to take away the snow and not just the man.

lmao right wingers are cucks as well they just imagine themselves as loyal brave knights and paragons of masculinity in their submission to women.

I can't breed

He's just plowing the snow dude just lol

Modern day right wing is opposed to browns and blacks because these people will ruin everything for women and gays/

I hate politics tbh. These days its vote between degeneracy and mass immigration or unchecked rent prices and no workers rights. There's no right political option to vote. And if you talk about ideas that are against this status quo you risk jail. Fuck them.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ08pgEA1gE/

"My snowplow"

This cuck is the hope for men in Spain. A dude who is pride to be the Mr.Plow of a thot who show off about having such a cuck (him)

Comment section is also full of bluepilled normies thinking they are based.

The snowplow president while the SJWs get their pay-check in their sofa

This, This is the real worker man. This, this men it does represent all workers from Spain

Is it THAT hard to just both of them help to take away the snow and not just the man.

:roto2:

spain is a meme. i don't know what to think of the people of that country anymore.

what a retard.