Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spanish speaking incels,i need your help.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★

this is a bluepill forum that used to exist in the most popular southamerica internet site,now they have their own site,they promote the bluepill in the internet before any other site in spanish,is conformed by incels in denial and divorce dudes in their 40's.

i will like do have the help of spanish speakers incels to translate blackpill info
,images in particular,i can do text by myself but no translate images(i dont have a pc right now).

also short english articles that confirm the blackpill will be thankful,send me by mp if you want.

I entered , saw they not have HTTPS setup immediately close the window. Any ways why would you want to do that. If the site is as bluepilled as you said what makes you think we wouldn't get banned.

Secondly if you want to blackpill the masses you have to be sneake about it

taco burrito i hate niggitos

No hable espinol

Alerta: Potencial risco de segurança à frente

O Firefox detectou um problema e não prosseguiu para lacomudelencare.com.ar. O site foi mal configurado ou o relógio interno do seu computador está errado.

Provavelmente o certificado do site está expirado, impedindo que o Firefox se conecte com segurança. Se você acessar este site, invasores podem tentar roubar informações confidenciais como senhas, emails ou detalhes de cartões de crédito.

O que você pode fazer a respeito?

É mais provável que o problema seja no site, não há nada que você possa fazer para resolver. Você pode notificar o administrador do site.

todos vamos hermanos
Images 2