Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sparrow's Song, can you tell me how to find koneko-dono?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
@Sparrow's Song, recently you said you were able to find her elsewhere on the Internet. Even recenter, she was double-suspended from Reddit. She was banned, and it meant so much for her to come back, that she tried to evade the ban. And was banned again.

That is the best kind of aphrodisiac, knowing that such a hateful, heartless, hopeless, soulless person as her was denied her master plan. And I have to tell her how funny I think it is. So where can I find her?

You hurt women infinitely more by just pretending they don't exist.

You hurt women infinitely more by just pretending they don't exist.

This isn't about hurting her, this is about making me feel good. I need to tell her that she is sick, that she is cruel, and that she deserves this, and in time we will bury the rest of her echo chamber friends and they can try and make it work underground, like we had to. That'll make me feel good.

This isn't about hurting her, this is about making me feel good. I need to tell her that she is sick, that she is cruel, and that she deserves this, and in time we will bury the rest of her echo chamber friends and they can try and make it work underground, like we had to. That'll make me feel good.
Really short sighted, because if your goal is to harm any bitch the course of action is total radio silence. That is the worst torture for them

Really short sighted, because if your goal is to harm any bitch the course of action is total radio silence. That is the worst torture for them

My goal is only to make me feel good.

I wouldn’t know. I guess go on socials and search her name or something maybe

I only talk to this individual through reddit. I think this person might have had sort of a ghetto tumblr of saved reddit posts. you know those kind of websites.

I only talk to this individual through reddit. I think this person might have had sort of a ghetto tumblr of saved reddit posts. you know those kind of websites.

God DAMN it

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of that Tumblr?

I don't get how no one doxxed that whore yet tbh

God DAMN it

You wouldn't happen to remember the name of that Tumblr?
It wasn't a tumblr, it was one of those sites where for archiving images or something. It was basically her posts from IT, "Expel Incel's" twitter posts, and some JoJo memes.

I don’t know

why not pm him why this thread