Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Spartans were a bunch of faggot female worshipers

Blame god of soy and the movie 300 for making Spartans seem like gods when they were just a bunch of simps.
Leonidas : "SPARTANS! what is your profession?!"

Spartans : "worshiping foids!
worshiping foids!
worshiping foids!"

Greece is cucked

Blame god of soy and the movie 300 for making Spartans seem like gods when they were just a bunch of simps.

It wasn't even 300, but 7000 and they only fought against around 100k and didn't even kill that many. also they had average builds, not jacked. I don't know why the movie sucked up so much to them.

So we all know that Spartans were infamous for committing infanticide, they killed male babies who seemed weak and sickly, since they would never not grow up to be strong warriors.

But something about Spartans which we didn't notice was that they never killed a female infant. 450 dead infant skeletons were found in a Spartan well and none of them were of a girl. Spartans knew that no matter how ugly or crippled a foid is she will always prove to be an important asset in Chad's harem. As as long as a foid comes with a set of holes and is capable of reproducing Chads offsprings, she was valued.

None of the women in entire Greece were as promiscuous as Spartan women. Once you give women freedom they'll become promiscuous cunts and this is the exact mistake Spartans made. Spartan women were manipulative bitches who controlled their husbands, married when they were 20 (unlike the rest of Greece where women married as early as 14) and wore notoriously short clothes to lure Chads.

Whilst male babies were either killed or trained rigorously to become warriors, Spartan girls were sent to their mothers where they lived a luxurious life whilst receiving some kind of education. They were even allowed to participate in sports and stuff.

Spartan women were also allowed to hold wealth and property. They believed that household chores was not suitable for strong and independent women like them. Most of the chores were done by Non-Spartan slaves. Those women just hung around, took care of babies and fucked Chads when their husbands were gone.

And the great Greek philosopher Aristotle blames the ultimate demise of Sparta on women. He criticized Spartan women for their wealth. He attributed the state's precipitous fall during his lifetime, from being the master of Greece to a second-rate power in less than 50 years, to the fact that Sparta had become a gynocentric society whose women were intemperate and loved luxury.
What about 300 ?

So we all know that Spartans were infamous for committing infanticide, they killed male babies who seemed weak and sickly, since they would never not grow up to be strong warriors. But something about Spartans which we didn't notice was that they never killed a female infant.

Sparta was basically a fascist military dictatorship. Of course right-wing tradcucks love Sparta and the idea of it. Right-wing tradcucks are pro-"masculinity" and anti-male. The more someone is obsessed with "masculinity", the more anti-male he or she is, the more he or she believes in male disposability.

One of the many reasons I utterly despise right-wing tradcucks.

Poor men need healthcare, poor men need affordable housing, poor men need access to education without massively going into debt, poor men need a living wage, poor men are overworked but underpaid ..... but right-wing tradcucks support the exploitation of poor men and are only concerned about bullshit "masculinity" issues and with bacon and burgers and beer. Just this obsession with food and food shaming is ridiculous.

Sparta was basically a fascist military dictatorship. Of course right-wing tradcucks love Sparta and the idea of it. Right-wing tradcucks are pro-"masculinity" and anti-male. The more someone is obsessed with "masculinity", the more anti-male he or she is, the more he or she believes in male disposability.

One of the many reasons I utterly despise right-wing tradcucks.

Poor men need healthcare, poor men need affordable housing, poor men need access to education without massively going into debt, poor men need a living wage, poor men are overworked but underpaid ..... but right-wing tradcucks support the exploitation of poor men and are only concerned about bullshit "masculinity" issues and with bacon and burgers and beer. Just this obsession with food and food shaming is ridiculous.
BASED

So we all know that Spartans were infamous for committing infanticide, they killed male babies who seemed weak and sickly, since they would never not grow up to be strong warriors.

But something about Spartans which we didn't notice was that they never killed a female infant. 450 dead infant skeletons were found in a Spartan well and none of them were of a girl. Spartans knew that no matter how ugly or crippled a foid is she will always prove to be an important asset in Chad's harem. As as long as a foid comes with a set of holes and is capable of reproducing Chads offsprings, she was valued.

None of the women in entire Greece were as promiscuous as Spartan women. Once you give women freedom they'll become promiscuous cunts and this is the exact mistake Spartans made. Spartan women were manipulative bitches who controlled their husbands, married when they were 20 (unlike the rest of Greece where women married as early as 14) and wore notoriously short clothes to lure Chads.

Whilst male babies were either killed or trained rigorously to become warriors, Spartan girls were sent to their mothers where they lived a luxurious life whilst receiving some kind of education. They were even allowed to participate in sports and stuff.

Spartan women were also allowed to hold wealth and property. They believed that household chores was not suitable for strong and independent women like them. Most of the chores were done by Non-Spartan slaves. Those women just hung around, took care of babies and fucked Chads when their husbands were gone.

And the great Greek philosopher Aristotle blames the ultimate demise of Sparta on women. He criticized Spartan women for their wealth. He attributed the state's precipitous fall during his lifetime, from being the master of Greece to a second-rate power in less than 50 years, to the fact that Sparta had become a gynocentric society whose women were intemperate and loved luxury.

Killing sickly and weak male children? Wouldn't that be seen as a positive around here? It's likely those males would grow up incel and without any female attention so wouldn't it be merciful to kill them? I've also read that warriors were very popular with women.

Killing sickly and weak male children? Wouldn't that be seen as a positive around here? It's likely those males would grow up incel and without any female attention so wouldn't it be merciful to kill them? I've also read that warriors were very popular with women.
I don't have any problem with Spartans killing subhuman infants. ITS BASED.
I called them cucked fagggots because they are simps who used to worship foids.

ROTFLOL Spartans did lots of things, but wallowing in luxury wasn't one of them. Gold was illegal to own or import to Sparta (they used iron as money), because they wished to avoid the dangerous of luxurious living. The rest of your post is similarly false or a gross distortion of fact. D minus.

ROTFLOL Spartans did lots of things, but wallowing in luxury wasn't one of them. Gold was illegal to own or import to Sparta (they used iron as money), because they wished to avoid the dangerous of luxurious living. The rest of your post is similarly false or a gross distortion of fact. D minus.
I never said they had gold. I said foids lead as luxurious life as compared to Spartan men who had to endure the hardships of war from a young age. And I researched everything before I wrote it. I didn't make any of this up retard. Aristotle actually said and wrote that about Spartan women. So I guess you think that Aristotle is wrong and you are right?

How can anyone believe this when it's usually men who give females little attention who end creating and innovating shit?

How can anyone believe this when it's usually men who give females little attention who end creating and innovating shit?
FFF8484B 2D50 49D8 8521 54A1E9221BC6

Weird, I swear I've read before that they killed females too. Maybe they did at some points but only if they were severely deformed or something. I wouldn't be surprised if they held back on killing females a lot more than males since they had population issues a lot through out their history. Greeks in general seem to have a hard time with population management.

Worst part of this all is the existence of male slaves. Imagine being to told what do by some slut dressed stacy and being beaten by chad later.

@Blacktarpill @LastGerman

I never said they had gold. I said foids lead as luxurious life as compared to Spartan men who had to endure the hardships of war from a young age. And I researched everything before I wrote it. I didn't make any of this up retard. Aristotle actually said and wrote that about Spartan women. So I guess you think that Aristotle is wrong and you are right?
Assuming you are accurately citing something Aristotle said, I'd say consider the source. After being denied the post of dean of the Academy after Plato died, Aristotle left Athens in a huff, and became tutor in the court of Phillip II of Macedon. He was father of Alexander III (the Great) and at the time was trying to bring all of Greece under his rule. The moment came it was Sparta's turn. Sparta, poor and backwards, largely isolated from its neighbors, was supposed to be an easy conquest. Phillip sent them a message, asking them to pick one of two choices: either accept generous terms in exchange for opening their gates and peacefully accepting his over-lordship or be taken by force, and have their crops and outbuildings destroyed. The Spartans replied with one insolent word: Neither.
Next Phillip sent another message - If his army had to take Sparta by force, There would be no Sparta left, nor any Spartans. The Spartans replied with one insolent word: If.
Phillip was bluffing at that moment, his armies were largely engaged elsewhere, and lacked forces at hand to actually overrun Sparta. Infuriated, he turned away, and Sparta lived to fight another day.
So of course Aristotle bad-mouthed the Spartans. They had humiliated his employer like no foe did before or afterward.

Want to go another round?

Last edited:
Worst part of this all is the existence of male slaves. Imagine being to told what do by some slut dressed stacy and being beaten by chad later.

@Blacktarpill @LastGerman
Why you mentioned me btw?

Idk about this, what a dissapointment

Would you say chinese are non cuck for killing hundred of millions ching chong foid babies ?