Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Spat on a car

AutistCell

AutistCell

Bingo Bongo I'm a Mongo
I was in my grocery store parking lot earlier, not many people around, got the urge to spit so turned around and spat, big chunk dribbled on a car's side right onto the tire. Maybe it was foid's idk? It was a Maxima so could be

What if it was an incel's?

Low IQ you didn't check it was a foid's first.

>Inceldom Discussion

No wonder u r an incel

>inkeldom discussion

I agree with @CameronCel , you should have waited to see if it was one of us or a foid. But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume it was the latter, so good job I guess.

I was in my grocery store parking lot earlier, not many people around, got the urge to spit so turned around and spat, big chunk dribbled on a car's side right onto the tire. Maybe it was foid's idk?

Good. Females do not deserve the right to make a driver licence, to drive or to own a car. Females who drive needs to receive some good beat up. Their mere presence defiled the precious car. I swear, whenever I see a female driving, I really have the urge to punch her. Today some young female came out of a grocery stores and guess what, she went to her car while I have to walk to work. I looked at her with a disgusted expression of my face.

spit on foids car man

I agree with @CameronCel , you should have waited to see if it was one of us or a foid. But I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume it was the latter, so good job I guess.

I agree with @AlphaCel

Like, why, though? That sounds somewhat detrimental to public health.

I don't get it...

I've done this before, I hate people who have what I don't

I once spat on moving car and it started reversing towards me :dafuckfeels: :feelstrash: :feelsohgod:

Good job, next time do it in the windshield.
Life spits at us all the time, it's time for a pay back