Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Speaking of FOIDS to hate: Your Mother

BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
I actually have a lot of friends and a very active social life ("Booooo ... fakecel").. tell that to my dick, cause I'd almost let one of you suck it at this point.

That being said, I've noticed from my own upbringing, and that of many others, that single moms tends to create more incels at am alarming rate. Sure, truecel ogres occur at about the same rate.. but the anime incels, and those of us with various social problems, tend to come from single mothers who program us to be be eternally dependent on them to make up for their lack of man in their lives. They are blackpilled in their own foid way, and they handle it by making boys that can never fully become men. They encourage incel inducing hobbies, and cite blue pilled stuff even they don't believe to give us hope that the road they are leading us down won't leave our dicks dry.

I feel like if everyone here had a mother and a father, 1/3 of us wouldn't be incels. My 2c.

Bump for interest. I suppose I'm just a truecel because I grew up with both of my parents, but I'm eager to know what the environment of other incels is like.

I might as well have been raised by a single mother. Daddy was always working.

Blaming my parents is my #1 cope. They will always cock block you no matter what.

>tfw raised by autistic ethnic single mother
Peep

I might as well have been raised by a single mother. Daddy was always working.
Same thing happened to me. I kind of hate my mother nowadays tbh.

My dad is still around but I can only talk to him in Hungarian and I speak at a 4 year old level so I barely speak to him and hes 56 and can't walk so it definitely fucked me up its one of the main reasons I'm incel and think about suicide every day

IT be like "waaa the incels are shifting the blame to their poor innocent mothers waaa"

If we were criticizing single dads, they wouldn't bat an eye.

truecels have no parents like me (well alive but cut off socially)

Yep,most incels love their mom and she's a great women.fuck off your mum is 50% of the reason you're incel.
Genetics
Upbringing
Social skills
Socioeconomic status
Race
Height
All from your shit mom.
I wish I could beat the fucking shit outta that fat cunt.

Yep,most incels love their mom and she's a great women.fuck off your mum is 50% of the reason you're incel.
Genetics
Upbringing
Social skills
Socioeconomic status
Race
Height
All from your shit mom.
I wish I could beat the fucking shit outta that fat cunt.
Based, incels who even like their mother 1% are fake as fuck.

I'm literally a bastard child. Even better, my mother's impossible standards meant she had a few flings from men that just used her up (and even stole from her since she called them at our place). WOMEN SHOULD BE BRANDED AS WHORES THE MOMENT THEY FUCK MORE THAN TWO MEN. Would make life so much easier for everyone involved.