Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Speed limit is meaningless

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I was driving thru NJ garden State parkway. speed limit is 55, and literally everyone is going 70-80mph on average. the fuck is the point of a speed limit which no one follows. they need change it to 80, cause everyone goes that speed anyway.

They change it to 80 and then everyone starts going to 100.

See the problem here?

Its 55, not because they expect people to follow it, but as a base speed to go off of. Slow enough but not fast enough to pose danger. It also allows slower drivers to drive at their leisure instead of forcing everyone to basically be a race car

Setting the speed limit to 80 would be giga retarded. Imagine cops trying to catch people going above 80

20201202 192955

They change it to 80 and everyone starts going to 100.

See the problem here?

Its 55, not because they expect people to follow it, but as a base speed to go off of. Slow enough but not fast enough to pose danger.

Setting the speed limit to 80 would be giga retarded. Imagine cops trying to catch people going above 80

View attachment 387978
no I think if they changed it to 80, most people would not go past 85 as that's the highest most comfortable speed. https://www.nj.com/data/2018/08/sho...r_we_used_a_radar_gun_to_find_the_answer.html

according to this study they found 93% of people went above speed limit just lol at it
also I have gone by cops and troopers at 80 and they do nothing JFL

speed limits feel comfortable in my opinion since they're dependent on the road, going 10-15 over should be legal though

speed limits feel comfortable in my opinion since they're dependent on the road, going 10-15 over should be legal though
my problem is literally 90% of people I see are going 20-30mph over the limit and cops don't enforce it all too, there's no reason to keep it that low

also I have gone by cops and troopers at 80 and they do nothing JFL

according to this study they found 93% of people went above speed limit just lol at it

So because other people are going above the speed limit it should be raised? Thats poor logic and reasoning.

Also its not surprising to me that cops aren't doing their job.

I dont know much (Gorilla) but I do know that if the speed limit was raised to 80, there would be more retarded speed racers zooming around people and causing more crashes.

I think 55 is fine. You said it yourself, cops don't stop you, so if they pose no threat to you why would it matter if its raised or not?

Its not doing any harm at 55, so why would they bother changing it anyway?

my problem is literally 90% of people I see are going 20-30mph over the limit and cops don't enforce it all too, there's no reason to keep it that low
it depends, how many lanes on that road? so long as retards aren't passing on the slow lane, shouldn't be a problem at least in the cop perspective. Plus I think they're lazy in your state to do paperwork

So because other people are going above the speed limit it should be raised? Thats poor logic and reasoning.

I dont know much (Gorilla) but I do know that if the speed limit was raised to 80, there would be more retarded speed racers zooming around people and causing more crashes.

I think 55 is fine. You said it yourself, cops don't stop you, so if they pose no threat to you why would it matter if its raised or not?

He might just be feeling anti-systemic, he is doubting about the efficiences of law.

my problem is out of state drivers often actually stick to the speed limit and slow flow of traffic, and it's more risky to go slower than flow of traffic than it is to speed. https://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5804590/slow-left-lane-driving-rules-us-traffic-illegal
main reason I want them to swap it
it depends, how many lanes on that road? so long as retards aren't passing on the slow lane, shouldn't be a problem at least in the cop perspective. Plus I think they're lazy in your state to do paperwork
the lanes on the road change from 3-5 normally. yeah cops are likely too lazy to care, tbh I have seen them speed to flow of traffic as well. I guess this is the way it is

Its always a negress texting on they phone going slow in the left lane

my problem is out of state drivers often actually stick to the speed limit and slow flow of traffic, and it's more risky to go slower than flow of traffic than it is to speed. https://www.vox.com/2014/6/16/5804590/slow-left-lane-driving-rules-us-traffic-illegal
main reason I want them to swap it

the lanes on the road change from 3-5 normally. yeah cops are likely too lazy to care, tbh I have seen them speed to flow of traffic as well. I guess this is the way it is
I'll definitely agree that slow cars disrupt the flow of traffic. I think that certain lanes should have different speed limits. Far left lane should be the fastest, far right should be the slowest.

Lmao cops are retarded. You know how many people have gone missing from treading on my territory? They don't even bother searching.

Actually doing the speed limit in Jersey. How often does that happen? Jersey always a cluster fuck. That whole 95 corridor from Cunteticut down past Edison is always such a waste of time.