Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Spending Halloween with foids

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
Last Halloween I had a once in a lifetime experience. I was at home by myself as usual when I got a text from my sister. She was offering to let me tag along with her and her friends for Halloween night.

I have no idea why she thought that would be a good idea. Maybe she felt sorry for me, or maybe her friends had the idea since they didn't know what I looked like. Regardless, I was already black pilled at this point so I was hesitant to agree. But morbid curiosity got the better of me. I knew it wouldn't go well, but I had never hung out with foids before. I wanted to find out what they were like up close and personal. The reality was worse than I had feared.

It was no surprise to me when my sister's friends acted like I wasn't even there. But what was a surprise was just how degenerate these women were. One was a literal whore, who of course spent a lot of time bragging about how much she charges guys to fuck her. Another one was a landwhale who was thrilled to tell us about a murder she had witnessed a few days ago. She also had a sugar daddy. But the last foid who was with us got the most attention of all, because she had just sent her badboymaxxed bf to jail for beating her up. He was a Chad, so she felt guilty about doing it. But we all told her to press charges and let him rot. She's probably with another gangster already.

So there you have it. I spent an evening with foids so you don't have to. Yes, they really are as bad as you think.

You could have asked one of them to dominate Blacktarpill

Did u at least get to fuck one of ur sisters friends? Else why bothering share this shit

Did u at least get to fuck one of ur sisters friends? Else why bothering share this shit
I'm telling you to prove women in real life are just as bad as ones online.

Imagine paying for a landwhales company.
My last who're was (almost) obese...

$100 (usd) plus beer and pot (two decades ago) for all night long!

It was worth it.

Was thERe a happy ending? Did you bang your sister at least?

I'm gonna kill my self

Last Halloween I had a once in a lifetime experience. I was at home by myself as usual when I got a text from my sister. She was offering to let me tag along with her and her friends for Halloween night.

I have no idea why she thought that would be a good idea. Maybe she felt sorry for me, or maybe her friends had the idea since they didn't know what I looked like. Regardless, I was already black pilled at this point so I was hesitant to agree. But morbid curiosity got the better of me. I knew it wouldn't go well, but I had never hung out with foids before. I wanted to find out what they were like up close and personal. The reality was worse than I had feared.

It was no surprise to me when my sister's friends acted like I wasn't even there. But what was a surprise was just how degenerate these women were. One was a literal whore, who of course spent a lot of time bragging about how much she charges guys to fuck her. Another one was a landwhale who was thrilled to tell us about a murder she had witnessed a few days ago. She also had a sugar daddy. But the last foid who was with us got the most attention of all, because she had just sent her badboymaxxed bf to jail for beating her up. He was a Chad, so she felt guilty about doing it. But we all told her to press charges and let him rot. She's probably with another gangster already.

So there you have it. I spent an evening with foids so you don't have to. Yes, they really are as bad as you think.
Lurkers will say you’re lying, but my sisters/mother are legit like this.