Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spending your youth rotting is incredibly abnormal

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's never coming back.

It should be spent hanging out with friends and girls, that's what being normal means. It's totally normal to spend it carefree and just making friends or hanging out with girls.

But now, you have to be either rich or good looking for foids to even allow you near them. and this is a domino effect on guys too, guys won't want to be your friend because they see how it negatively affectes their smv. So you're locked out of friendships, of relationships, of any joy or reason to live.

It's completely abnormal yet that's how I spent my youth despite all my efforts, and how seemingly more and more dudes are spending theirs now. All that time I spent in the gym, sports maxxxing, starving myself to stay low bf%, was all a HUGE joke played on me because all my sex having peers were fucking and partying despite drinking all day and being extremely out of shape. I should have just spend it all playing video games while they were still extremely fun.

define rotting, not being with girls or at parties? Ye thats me, all i do is go on my laptop, play vidya , and nothing else. Sometimes go out for exercise thats it bascially

This is why I think right wing movements and inceldom and other extreme movements will gain traction as time goes on. Because so many men are being denied basic life experiences.

You can never recover

Especially when you see others getting easy intimacy and having way better life experiences in general than you've ever had even though they may be younger and aren't even trying. Really makes you realize how over it is.

But now, you have to be either rich or good looking for foids to even allow you near them. and this is a domino effect on guys too, guys won't want to be your friend because they see how it negatively affectes their smv. So you're locked out of friendships, of relationships, of any joy or reason to live.
High IQ.

define rotting, not being with girls or at parties? Ye thats me, all i do is go on my laptop, play vidya , and nothing else. Sometimes go out for exercise thats it bascially
same :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

It's never coming back.

It should be spent hanging out with friends and girls, that's what being normal means. It's totally normal to spend it carefree and just making friends or hanging out with girls.

It's completely abnormal yet that's how I spent my youth despite all my efforts, and how seemingly more and more dudes are spending theirs now. All that time I spent in the gym, sports maxxxing, starving myself to stay low bf%, was all a HUGE joke played on me because all my sex having peers were fucking and partying despite drinking all day and being extremely out of shape. I should have just spend it all playing video games while they were still extremely fun.

I spent my youth (16 and under) playing basketball, team sports and had almost zero contact with girls.

I would have rather spent it playing video games.

I honestly believing trying hard and trying to self-improve is a very very bad thing unless you have chad genes. It just sets you up for wanting to kill yourself when you realize you wasted a decade+ doing it with nothing to show for it.

25. I'm crying

To be an outcast from birth. That is what our lives became.
It's hard believing in anything good in the world when all you've ever experienced is the worst humanity could offer.

I spent my youth (16 and under) playing basketball, team sports and had almost zero contact with girls.

I honestly believing trying hard and trying to self-improve is a very very bad thing unless you have chad genes. It just sets you up for wanting to kill yourself when you realize you wasted a decade+ doing it with nothing to show for it.
This is why friends are complete cope. I basically fid the same until i was, 16 hung out with strictly male friends. Either yoy spend your youth fucking beautiful females, or you become suicidal. Male friends are completely pointless.

You can also tell if your family truly loves you by rotting. If they say nothing they don’t love you. If they try to motivate you and get you to go live life, even if very blue pilled, it means they care about you.

If you lost your youth your life is already over

The worst thing about being trapped in your room is spending it in front of a computer screen wasting time playing online games and watching youtube videos and then thinking back about it 8 years later realizing that all that time was allocated to doing nothing productive and you can't ever get back that time and now you are in your mid 20's retarded and having no skills.

not all are tears, for those who spent time in the gym and farm sports maxxxing, if you kept in shape today you have a body in the least athletic and you have great health. I do calisthenics myself to have an optimal physical shape and work a lot with concentration and psychology.

Youth was meant to be the best part of your life. Something you could at least reminisce about when you're older, of joyful, carefree memories. But nope, not for us.

It's never coming back.

Dude you're make me rope.
I know your threads are brutal yet I cannot stay away.

You can also tell if your family truly loves you by rotting. If they say nothing they don’t love you. If they try to motivate you and get you to go live life, even if very blue pilled, it means they care about you.
EXACTLY

The worst thing about being trapped in your room is spending it in front of a computer screen wasting time playing online games and watching youtube videos and then thinking back about it 8 years later realizing that all that time was allocated to doing nothing productive and you can't ever get back that time and now you are in your mid 20's retarded and having no skills.
Cope dude

It's not your fault and Chad spend his youth doing unproductive shit as well, just one had pussy involved while we didn't
My mom tried. She would always ask my sister to bring me to her parties but she never did obviously.

True. All I have to show for my own efforts that age is CTEs and permanently torn muscles that always have occasional sharp pain.

"tee hee only chad gets to have an enjoyable youth sweaty" :soy::soy::soy:

All those times I tried fitting in, tried going out like a normie, tried making friends/gfs with girls were all for nothing. I really wish I hadn't wasted even a minute of my time.

Are you autistic or just really ugly?

brutal man, can relate.

I blame my parents for this. I live on a Farm.

A pipe dream my Dad gave up after 10 years of me being born.

There was literally nothing to do besides play videogames and Jack off. None of my friends were within walking distance. Closet friend lived an hour away from me in walking distance. So while my friends hung around each other at summer and after school, I went straight home and played video games.

That's as normal as it will get for us. Cope or rope.

You have lost the game from day 1, no use to ponder upon what you could have had. Look to the future and hope something better awaits.

I blame my parents for this. I live on a Farm.

A pipe dream my Dad gave up after 10 years of me being born.

There was literally nothing to do besides play videogames and Jack off. None of my friends were within walking distance. Closet friend lived an hour away from me in walking distance. So while my friends hung around each other at summer and after school, I went straight home and played video games.
Brutal. It's unbelievable how at times we're forced to mercilessly pay for other people's sins in this life. It's a parent's job to put their son in the best position possible to succeed socially, because social success is the foundation for everything else that matters in worldly life.

Can relate. In high school, l was transferred to a Christian school because my parents were going through a religious phase jfl. It was a hour away (drive time). The closest person I considered a friend at the time was a good 30 minutes away (if traffic wasn't bad). Of course I wasn't allowed to get my license and my parents refused to teach me to drive.

While most other people hung out on the weekends, I'd watch tv at home. During the summer when people were seeing friends almost every day, doing cool things at a camp, or vacationing with their family, I was LDARing or doing bullshit minimum wage work.

JFL that my parents thought wageslaving and isolation was a better use of a youth's time than actually meeting people or doing things.

You know what else is very abnormal? Smartphones

You can never recover
21803.jpg

Even if you somehow ascend later in life, no foid will stay for long because the market is so open and polyamory is so common. So even being a 'late-bloomer' is basically impossible.
Just like LastGerman's driving skills, the foundations are missing