Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Spent like $25 on shit food today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For lunch spent 11 at Wendy’s. Not good. Then 14 at some Mexican place. Very underwhelming. Maybe I can’t even food cope anymore. Lol I’m so lonely food doesn’t even taste good anymore.

My condolences bro

Have you tried taking up cooking? It sounds cucked but it is cheaper and tastier than many alternatives. Fun hobby too

Have you tried taking up cooking? It sounds cucked but it is cheaper and tastier than many alternatives. Fun hobby too
High iq. Cooking is a satisfying activity.

For lunch spent 11 at Wendy’s. Not good. Then 14 at some Mexican place. Very underwhelming. Maybe I can’t even food cope anymore. Lol I’m so lonely food doesn’t even taste good anymore.

I kinda suck at it but yeah it’s cheaper and I want to start experimenting with crock pot. Never used one before.

I kinda suck at it but yeah it’s cheaper and I want to start experimenting with crock pot. Never used one before.
Crock pots are nice. Cooking as an incel is good because you can make everything just how you like it. I always burn my garlic almost black when I sauté it, which most people hate but I prefer.

JFL 11 at fucking wendys?

Fuck that

Brutal to read it op

@PPEcel thoughts?

I'm currently exclusively eating off the dollar menu at McDonald's. I don't want to go through my food supply at home. It's much less risky to hand your cash to the person in the drive through from the safety of your car than it is to be packed like sardines in the grocery store. Everyone is way too close to each other, there's no chance of you getting your food, and...

tenor.gif

Im too drunk from the $60 glass of wine I drank to say anything

Did you enjoy your lobster bisque?
Definitely beats a $2 taco JFL

There are places you can go where food is not only cheaper but also better. Ethnic food places mainly, stuff is usually cheap there and ive never been to one that was low quality or they messed up my order or they had anythinng even 1% as bad as a fast food place. And hell, the food usually gets to me faster than at a fast food place, and i don't even have to wait in line.

Should upgrade to fine dinning cope at Michelin starred restaurants.

learn to make your own its cheap

insane. wendy's is god tier

do they usually get fat? i thought vegans were thin? idk
The thing is that if I see Napoleon in real life and I will attack him, leave him scared

Damn, I never spend anything on food

It was a bad day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back