Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Spent most my time staring at the ceiling today

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
No motivation to do anything.

Do you know why people work hard? Because they have a goal to strive for. They hope when they reach that goal they will be rewarded. Hence the motivation to work.

Nothing I have worked for ever got me close to the rewards I hoped to have. Therefore I lose motivation more each time coz I realize I will not be rewarded in the end for my effort.

And btw this isn't just some Incel rant. Normies suffer from this massively but are too much of pussies to say it openly.

Why do men after 30 look so dead and resort to alcohol or drugs as cope? Because they finally realized the rewards they have been working for will never materialize.

They will never get that high paying position they want, that really hot chick to marry, a family that respects and loves him, the need to never wagecuck again etc. Instead all they see is their SMV constantly going down while everything they do stagnates and falls behind the younger more vicious guys.

With their dreams being shown as impossible, they resort to other methods of cope to hide from this failure.

Then again most people never came close to achieving their original dreams anyway. They kept having to go a step down with each touch of reality they got.

brootal. Life sucks, people dress it up for kids and the youth so they don't all rope.

A person can have his limbs or bones shattered.
But when he is mentally defeated it truly is over.

1584390851367.gif

accurate

Last edited: