Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sperm bank donation requirements

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-

JFL at reason #3

3. Your personality sucks.

"If a donor is a difficult person to work with or doesn't seem honest or [our coordinator is] made uncomfortable by the guy, they get eliminated," says Brown. In other words, California Cryobank is allowed to disqualify potential donors even if they don't seem like high-quality candidates by purely subjective measures.

So basically this is foidspeak for "if our foid coordinator finds you ugly you will be rejected"

Sperm banks must be banned.

We really need artificial wombs.

I donated sperm years again but didn’t complete the program when they wanted me to do a audio recording talking to my future offspring. I paid them back everything I earned.
That does not make sense how did you donate when they should have turned you out back to the door when they saw your face. Unless you are actually tall and good looking.

I donated sperm years again but didn’t complete the program when they wanted me to do a audio recording talking to my future offspring.

You should have made some audio recording like: ''It is over.''

It's over :feelsrope:

To be honest no one should donate sperm, it ain't safe no more.
1: Plenty of cases with donors being sued for child support. You aren't protected.
2: Your bastard might show up at your house, and attack you for being a bad father.
3: Your sperm will be used for gay couples children, and those children will be raped.
4: Your sperm might not get used for reproductive purposes at all, ends up being a foids or more likely a homosexual's skin lotion.

What’s even the purpose of sperm banks? Is it just so dykes can have children?

I donated sperm years again but didn’t complete the program when they wanted me to do a audio recording talking to my future offspring. I paid them back everything I earned.
Fakecel revealed

Reproduction should be banned

All the sperm donors profiles ive seen are above 6ft

Last edited:
sperm banks are really cucked tbh. a woman doesn't even need to interact with a man to have a child, the government can inseminated her then give her money to raise the child

sperm banks are really cucked tbh. a woman doesn't even need to interact with a man to have a child, the government can inseminated her then give her money to raise the child
Impregnating a woman with your sperm and then having other men pay for the child's upbringing is cucked?

Dad?

Impregnating a woman with your sperm and then having other men pay for the child's upbringing is cucked?
half of your salary is taken away to raise someone elses child even if you're chad, so yeah i'd say so

half of your salary is taken away to raise someone elses child even if you're chad, so yeah i'd say so
Then in this case it's not the sperm banks that are cucked, but rather the country's single mother child support laws. Chad doesn't use sperm banks to impregnate foids, he injects it directly

Last edited:
Youngcels gets younger every year.

based quadruple poster, mogs me

Imagine the foids who use sperm banks. Kind of hypocritical that they reject sperm for not coming out of a chad cock when even the chad sperm at the sperm bank ends up most inside genetically unfit and unhealthy roasties and dykes.

Everything regarding sex and reproduction in The West is hypocritically biased against men. Femoids are the real (((them))).

The roast flap tribe is worse than the long nose tribe.

Wasted if you consider that the kid will grow with two lesbians or two faggots
good reason to never do this tbh, didn't even register in my head that it'd be used for homo couples