[Discussion] Sperm can be segregated easily into male and female, scientists have shown for the first time!

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
I wouldn't use it. But these are just random articles about gene therapy, I don't know how this is related to Inceldom Discussion.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
I wouldn't use it. But these are just random articles about gene therapy, I don't know how this is related to Inceldom Discussion.
It has an impact on inceldom. If people preselect males over females, inceldom gets worse.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
Looks like I'm only having sons with ectogeneisis...

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
will this cause femoids to become extinct? Would anyone actually want a female child if they could chose not to?

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
*insert the "having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckery" copypasta here*

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
*insert the "having a daughter is the ultimate form of cuckery" copypasta here*

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Just imagine, your female is all over you and your daughter is praising you as some god. This is how life should be like but of course it is not. And in the end you can always eat your own offspring for some protein.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
This + transhumanism will make foids being part of history, we can create our own female androids willing to fuck us for eternality.

kingturtle

kingturtle

Currycel * Autist * 4-inch dicklet * Fascist
-
will this cause femoids to become extinct? Would anyone actually want a female child if they could chose not to?
Females are actually preferable. This about it, she will never have to suffer. A male--especially nowadays--is like 90% going to suffer. Suffer in dating, sex, and divorce. But a female doesn't even have to work to live a good live. so from the perspective of having a happy child, a female is definitely preferable.

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Blackpill Illuminatus
-
Idk. More males means more potential for our civilization, but more inceldom and more suicides. More females could mean less incels and more eye candy, but also to less economic growth and bad culture. We all know that holes aren't any good except for sex.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
If you make more males, you have more incels from lack of women. It’s beneficial for mankind to have more females than males, that way every man can have a virgin wife and Chad can have a harem of women without affecting the mating potential of other men.

presidencel

presidencel

Recruit
-
Femminists [GTFIH] Only have Females. Aim for a 4/1 sex ratio. The next generation of women would be sooooo fucking desperate for a BF they might even date an Incel :)