Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spiderman (2002 with Tobey Maguire) was such a blackpilled movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Ugly incel becomes Chad superhero

Too bad his face didn't get ripped

if I got bit by a radioactive spider I'd be fucking evil

Legit rob banks and do whatever the fuck I wanted

fuck off normalfaggot. shoot your tv. never swallow the shit propaganda

Green goblin was based

And if I had powers I wouldn't be a hero or a villian but use it to live a care free low profile life

Tobey maguire will never be a chad with those bug eyes tbh.

Yeah

The first few minutes are pure blackpill

MJ going for tall bully chad, manlet Peter orbiting her. Everybody disrespecting Peter.

Also the organic web shooting is better than stupid soy devices in the latter films

And if I had powers I wouldn't be a hero or a villian but use it to live a care free low profile life

In the third movie, Tobey McGuire gets the used up cunt after she has been through 3 chads.

I loved that scene in spiderman 2 where hes got his mask off in the train and all the people lift him up

I personally liked that movie tbh, pretty sure they played it in my English Class in Grade 11.

Tobey maguire will never be a chad with those bug eyes tbh.
No bro he was actually pretty close to the Chadlite level. All needed was to pin his ears back.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 42
i liked that movie tbh, i was growing up watching this and still feel some good vibes seeing this.

Everyone in that movie mogs me. Even aunt may would reject me

This trilogy is so much better than the newer movies. The villains in the first two were basically the good guys. First one is about stopping the asshole military general from shutting his company down and stopping the board members from taking his company away from him. The second one is about blowing up Jew York.

I normally don't like ytp but for this trilogy they're fun.

It would be great if I could steal things and not have to wagecuck. Preferably from corporations or ultra rich billionaires. I would become a modern day robin hood.

Kind of a running joke in that trilogy, how much prime dick MJ gets before settling for him despite him being fucking spiderman.

Chaddest chad in high school, son of a billionaire, nearly marries a heroic famous astronaut beloved by the entire country, ends up marrying the only super hero in existence (in that universe).

Does she shit gold or something?

Green goblin was based
Harry Osborne was chadlite
Kind of a running joke in that trilogy, how much prime dick MJ gets before settling for him despite him being fucking spiderman.

Chaddest chad in high school, son of a billionaire, nearly marries a heroic famous astronaut beloved by the entire country, ends up marrying the only super hero in existence (in that universe).

Does she shit gold or something?
He should have went for Gwen Stacy