Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Spineless pussy slaves

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I'm in college right now.
Dude in my class just held a presentation. Nobody gave a fuck. Everybody was on their smartphone or laptop.
Now a Stacey is presenting.
All of a sudden these fucking spineless cucks pay attention. Fucking cucks fucking fucking spineless fucking pussys. They don't pay attention to a fellow guy, but as soon as they smell that fishy smelly vagene stink they turn into someone else.
:feelsree::woke::woke:
Sorry for my English, I'm raging right now.
Fucking cucks fucking pussy slaves. Brainless pussy slaves.

Fucking female worshippers

She playing life in god mode but I'm sure she still complaining about how "diffucult" is her life.

The less that pay attention to when I have to talk the better

Pussy slaves are everywhere man it's like none of these people have dignity

I hate this so much.

9CB5CC33 A265 45B7 B6A4 BCA2733D4345

That means he’s probably a 4-5/10, when I gave a presentation, people paid attention. No, it’s not because I’m a 6 or a :chad:, it’s because I’m a 3/10. People were trying to throw me off-balance or get me mad, I’m envious of the guy who nobody paid attention to.

Men are so pitiful these days, they would kill each other for the slightest bit of acknowledgment from a hole.

This is not an exaggeration, a while back some whore in New York tricked dozens of men to show up in one place via tinder. Once they all showed up she made them all compete with each other for a date with her and they did it. It was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

You should've blackpilled the class and told them 95% of them won't go near her smelly hole.

this shit always happens fuck this world

For me it was the opposite. People fell asleep when foids had their presentations. Guys were more entertaining.

Doesn't mean it was better. Foids would often choose feminist nonsense topics, often their male group members would have to hold up signs and not say anything. Noone dared to say anything against feminism.

That means he’s probably a 4-5/10, when I gave a presentation, people paid attention. No, it’s not because I’m a 6 or a :chad:, it’s because I’m a 3/10. People were trying to throw me off-balance or get me mad, I’m envious of the guy who nobody paid attention to.
sounds like hell tbh.

Meanwhile, the Chad who's napping in the corner during the foid's presentation is the only one who's going to get access to her pussy.

I'm in college right now.
Dude in my class just held a presentation. Nobody gave a fuck. Everybody was on their smartphone or laptop.
All of a sudden these fucking spineless cucks pay attention. Fucking cucks fucking fucking spineless fucking pussys. They don't pay attention to a fellow guy, but as soon as they smell that fishy smelly vagene stink they turn into someone else.
The guy was you wasn't he :feelskek:

I think you're lying

I am actually in class. A man is presenting and everybody is listening. Before him a young Stacy was speaking and nobody gave a fuck and laughed...

I think you're lying

I am actually in class. A man is presenting and everybody is listening. Before him a young Stacy was speaking and nobody gave a fuck and laughed...
Ofc I'm lying. You got me, bro.
Lmao.

Cucks promote females nature. If you want the simplest example of a females natural nature, Look at the garden of Eden. Every society ruled by females will collapse for sure

Hahaha same thing happened to me in college, I'm ugly as fuck and all the foids started to ask me really difficult questions about my project so I'd get marked down

School is for cucks and i also despise cucks

Foida are the worst beings on the planet, I wonder how the heck is people getting engaged and feeling emotions towards such lousy beings, the solution is to become mgtow and for normie and chadlite lookmaxxing or go to prostitutes

Hahaha same thing happened to me in college, I'm ugly as fuck and all the foids started to ask me really difficult questions about my project so I'd get marked down

I remember one foid who tried to make me out as a sexist and I straight up shut her DOWN. “Well, if the ladies played as long as the men, I’d go for equal pay.” “Women get a higher rating in AMERICA but they draw less people globally.” It was great to see her squirming in her seat and she was going to do a similar presentation so her grade got tanked.

Just be Stacy theory

Females get all the support in life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back