Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR [SPOILER] What was your favorite scene from Jokercel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I think mine was in the moment tha he is preparing to enter the talk show, while they are playing his video, humiliating him and making fun of him, and he begins to dance real slow, now he decided that he won't off himself there to their enjoyment, no, he is going to make something greater, the music with this moment is the best part for me, of course I liked the whole movie and selecting just one scene as my favourite is hard but I think this is the best one for me.

mine was either the steps dance to convicted pedophile gary glitters track, or the clown locker room scene with the dwarf gags

The whole movie

When it was revealed that his relationship with the black single mother was actually just in his head. It was blackpilled af.

when he meets Elliot Rodger

The final clown world outbreak at the end.

when he escapes from the cops and does a little dance.

When he killed that fat guy in his apartment. When he killed his mother. When he shot the talk show boomer. When he walked away blood on his shoes implying he killed his social worker.

Didn't watch it yet

When he killed the three rich smug guys on the subway and the following dancing scene in the public bathroom. The ending with the clown movement breakout was also good.

Honestly I was bored until the final act. Then it was an explosion of joy and relief.

I think mine was in the moment tha he is preparing to enter the talk show, while they are playing his video, humiliating him and making fun of him, and he begins to dance real slow, now he decided that he won't off himself there to their enjoyment, no, he is going to make something greater, the music with this moment is the best part for me, of course I liked the whole movie and selecting just one scene as my favourite is hard but I think this is the best one for me.

View attachment 157096
basically

When he opened the door for the midget to let him go

the joke about golf

When he hunted down the third of the three rich fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.