Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Spoilers for a Joker scene I don't see people talking about much.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
In one scene, Arthur walks past a sign for a video game sale. Could Arthur be a gamer? :waitwhat:

Did he browse incels.co?

didn't see the movie but the way you talk about it makes it seem irrelevant so maybe that's why no one says anything

does he die in his own movie? how does it end?

didn't see the movie but the way you talk about it makes it seem irrelevant so maybe that's why no one says anything

Ostensibly no, he doesn't die. But there's lots of theories about the movie.

He lived in a society

He ends up in hell basically. He is like the king of hell, in my interpretation at least. It is a good movie about a man's descent into hell. it is all chaos and disorder, their is nothing really positive. He then ends up in a psych ward, and it ends.

He ends up in hell basically. He is like the king of hell, in my interpretation at least. It is a good movie about a man's descent into hell. it is all chaos and disorder, their is nothing really positive. He then ends up in a psych ward, and it ends.
I've seen the movie since I made this post lol

never noticed tbh

he doesnt seem like the type to play games tbh. and he wouldn’t have had time to do so anyways. seemed like his daily routine was: work > going to comedy clubs/ working on jokes and taking care of his mother in between

I found it amusing he got in his fridge and locked himself in. Fridgemaxxing

obvious he wasnt a gamer. no money for them. plus, he seemed to hate young/modern things. was always shown to watch old movies and tv with his mom.

he also loved to dance. i thought girls always want a man who can dance? lol

obvious he wasnt a gamer. no money for them. plus, he seemed to hate young/modern things. was always shown to watch old movies and tv with his mom.

he also loved to dance. i thought girls always want a man who can dance? lol

The Murray Franklin Show wasn't an old TV show, it was currently running at the time.

I honestly think that the joker marketing team might have started the joker gamer meme. The timing was too perfect. It also tied incels to the movie which isn't related at all.