Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sports, and Sister Suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 11138
  • Start date
Deleted member 11138

Deleted member 11138

Monarchist, Theocracist, Loner
-
In highschool I was a very shy autistic. I thought joining the football team in middle school would get me a gf, but it never did. So.. I thought I'd test my luck with wrestling in H.S. It didn't get me laid... It got my sisters laid. Both of them by different wrestlers, and the same wrestler. So I was constantly hearing about all the sister fuckery other wrestlers were doing. It was pure suifuel.

I begged my mom to allow me to drop out of school, or exchange schools because the suifuel was too great, but I was denied.

My sisters are stacies. Both today are dating over 6ft Chads. I guess this is a warning to all you incels out there. If you got hot sisters they'll invade your man spaces to get dicked.

Lesson of today: Spank your sisters

Mixed education must be hell if you aren't top jock chad, I've always wondered what it's like going to the same school as your sister, seeing her turn into a submissive nobody around chad while she gives her brother and family attitude

Yeah playing sports won't do shit if your face is ugly

When I used to play sports, my sister kept putting me down, constantly saying I sucked at them (which I didn't, I was average). My parents heard but said nothing

When I used to play sports, my sister kept putting me down, constantly saying I sucked at them (which I didn't, I was average). My parents heard but said nothing
and? yo7 shouldn't care about what you sister says

and? yo7 shouldn't care about what you sister says

Ye it didn't bother me too much. But the point is that I never put her down, but she always tried to do it to me. That's the nature of foids.

You should pour Pepsi all over your sisters and call them whores.

You should've fucked them earlier in your life to assert your dominance