Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sports fan cucks lol

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Imagine being such a fucking cuck that you support and wear the jersey of the chad or Tyrone star athlete that you wife would leave you for in a second if she had the chance JFL. Not to mention letting your wife wear such jersey as mentioned above

Im tennis fan
U cuck coz burgerland and believe that only two sport exist in this world

Im tennis fan
U cuck coz burgerland and believe that only two sport exist in this world
All sports are fuckin gay and cucked stop watching or whorshipping faggot star athletes who have a better life than you JFL

just cuck yourself and pay for it theory

With some exceptions.
Luka Modric here.
214px Liver RM cropped

jerseys are not comfy to wear

Jimbo blows his arteries out from having a heart attack when his favorite bred and raised chad doesnt score a touch down while his wife next to him would fuck any player on a field in a microsecond as she contemplates how shes gonna tell him she wants a divorce when they wheel him into the ER

I don't really watch sports. They bore me to death.

If you don't like sports, ok! But, you're a massive cuck if you like them and pretend not to because you think only normies like sports!

Yeah I don't understand sport fans either. Watching how chads run around and earn millions feels mega gay.
Only times I watch sports are during football world cup and only just to shitpost on /sp/ tbh

Karen

Cars, swordsmanship and chess are the only sports i like to watch.
I have a Ferrari Cap.

Jimbo blows his arteries out from having a heart attack when his favorite bred and raised chad doesnt score a touch down while his wife next to him would fuck any player on a field in a microsecond as she contemplates how shes gonna tell him she wants a divorce when they wheel him into the ER
Brutal sportspill