Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sportspill(its over for highschoolcels)

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
If you were ugly AND bad at sports your status in highschool was negative. Being athletic is pretty much one of the best traits of good genetics(of course that's not the only one), it can really raise your status, just look at all the famous athletes, even the ugly ones get tons of ladies(not only because of money but also status) and in highschool it's one of the most important things. I'm not talking about just being buffed, anyone can do that, I'm talking about skill.
I wanna share my story:
In my school you had to choose at least 1 sport, I'm not sure about you guys but no matter what I used to always get picked last, and I would do terrible and everyone would complain about it or just look at me with disgust. That's why I always pretended to have some problem and I eventually got worse and worse at sports. But I couldn't skip every single class, so I decided to join the "walking" class, it was the most humiliating experience I've ever had, every single one of the 50 students in the class were females, I was literally the only guy

I was on track and wrestling teams. No female interest that I could see.

I actually wasn't bad at all at sports, although I wish I did more sports in highschool instead of LDARing. I was quite good, especially considering how I went up against kids who have been doing it their entire lives. I just picked up some sports as a side-hobby and managed to whoop kids who have been religiously doing sports ever since they were a small child.

I hated taking off my shirt though. I was covered in massive ugly pimples all over my back while everyone else didn't have a blemish in sight all over their bodies. And even though I surprisingly got good fast even when I spent my entire childhood LDARing, I never scored. Sports are just another way of coping.

I played hockey when I was young and I think that helped with people not bullying me