Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spousal """rape""" should be legal.

RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
Marriage essentially is exchange-agreement. Husband provides material support for his wife, wife gives him access to his holes. In past it was most common way of getting access to foids hole for majority of men.
The fact that the husband doesn't even has exclusive access to his wife's holes makes marriage redundant enough, but what's cucked is that a husband needs to beg his wife for permission to said holes.

tl;dr; Concept of spousal rape is incoherent and illogical, because act of marriage is an act of consent.

I wouldn't want to rape my wife if I had one. I want a woman who desires me and her pussy gets wet as fuck for me. I don't want to force a woman and fuck her in her dry unaroused vagina.

All rape should be legal tbh

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

backing to the topic, marriage is for cucks and nothing will be legal, it will get only worse
Yeah, you bet that the future is fucked. Aside sex with chads, number 1 hobby of foids is making sub-8 men's lives miserable.

I wouldn't want to rape my wife if I had one. I want a woman who desires me and her pussy gets wet as fuck for me. I don't want to force a woman and fuck her in her dry unaroused vagina.

For an incels, probability of this equals roughly a 0.

Yeah, you bet that the future is fucked. Aside sex with chads, number 1 hobby of foids is making sub-8 men's lives miserable.

For an incels, probability of this equals roughly a 0.
future is very fucked and dark, we should rope all fast.

Yet I bet if the husband went to a prostitute the wife would go mad shit crazy. I HATE cheaters but you can´t call dips on a person and refuse to sleep with them. It would be different if there were some good reasons for it like a temporarily medical problem but her keeping refusing because she "is not in the mood" isn´t a valid reason I bet she would be in the mood for a 8+/10 looking guy.

Yet I bet if the husband went to a prostitute the wife would go mad shit crazy. I HATE cheaters but you can´t call dips on a person and refuse to sleep with them. It would be different if there were some good reasons for it like a temporarily medical problem but her keeping refusing because she "is not in the mood" isn´t a valid reason I bet she would be in the mood for a 8+/10 looking guy.
Marriage for a husband is voluntary serfdom as non-sexual being. Husband is expected to fully commit to a one foid, who has no obligation (let alone affection) to him whatsoever. JFL, in Future husband will be force into castration, so he wouldn't have any funny ideas.

I agree it was I think 1991 that the cucked uk made this a crime

It's only rape if the husband is starting to go bald, double chin, etc
Meanwhile other men would fuck them in the ass and the womyn would love the initiative.

Marriage essentially is exchange-agreement. Husband provides material support for his wife, wife gives him access to his holes. In past it was most common way of getting access to foids hole for majority of men.
The fact that the husband doesn't even has exclusive access to his wife's holes makes marriage redundant enough, but what's cucked is that a husband needs to beg his wife for permission to said holes.

tl;dr; Concept of spousal rape is incoherent and illogical, because act of marriage is an act of consent.

lol then most foid would just not marry, and start prostituting themself instead, because marriage would no longer serve them
at least with prostitution they could fuck chad/chadlite too on the side, instead of being stuck to 1 man that is their looksmatch

the second they pay foid equal to men, the price of pussy go up exponentially
at the time when the law didnt recognize marital rape, females can only hold positions such as teacher, secretary, nurse, menial shit, and they dont get paid like men.
The fact that foid NEED to be married to survive is what makes them willing to marry young, keep themselves virgins, behave nicely around their husbands, let him have his way with her, because being a wife used to be one of the few ways females have of making a living. If they get divorced because they werent good enough of a wife, theyd be screwed.

Now? God forbid they be exclusive to sub7 men, when they could work comfy hr job instead, and fuck different chad/chadlite, they can live their life, never having to sleep with sub7 men. They didnt realize how big the fuck up when they let females have equal pay. Foid only keep themselves virgin and marry their looksmatch because they used to have no.other.choice.